increase in anxiety and funny brain sensation.

[Iw...]

Almost 3 weeks out and Anxiety increasing head feels really weird, feel a strange unpleasant sensation deep in the brain coming outward, sometimes feel like will go into panic or go manic, increase sensitivity to sounds again. Just coming out of a deep dark depression that I'm still having but not as bad  and cog fog.

I wish the Anxiety would go away!! :tickedoff:

Anybody know what am talking about with the brain sensation?

What about Anxiety? What's yours been like?

Congrats on being two weeks out but sorry about the sides.  Not sure if our sxs are exact but I had tons of head pressure.  Almost felt like a thumb was inside my head pressing out.  I also had the panic going to manic.  This happens.  Try not to be alarmed and know that it will fade.

My anxiety is incredibly painful body tension and wild racing negative thoughts.

Thanks Cirerecrem. Yes, I'm having the crazy body tension physical and mental Anxiety but the mental is more a problems for me than the physical. The racing negative thoughts, doom, depression, the thumb in the center of the brain thing might be the same and we just describe it differently and you have that manic feeling. Thanks for sharing it makes me feel better knowing its not just me and is probably normal for what we are going through.

How long did you have this?