Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Valium/Diazepam Support Group

[Di...]

Builder,

ok I hope it will go away :D I didn't have this on Roche Valium. Weird :idiot:

And the dizzines is just crazy :o I wanted to organize this mess here but couldn't because I almost collapsed on floor :( so back in bed  :-[

Benzogirl,

I don't know either what causes hat crazy vertigo :idiot:

Oh I am scared of anxiety too,when I get suicidal,... I don't want that again :'(

How can I forget about X? I didn't have it like you. He has fancy house,cars,yacht,my son,new hot girl

and I am close to homeless not having money for food :tickedoff: Good your depression is gone.

I was depressed in morning,it went away after noon dose but now I am kind of high :idiot:

I just want to be normal,somewhere between ??? And I want to be outside not laying in bed :-[

kitten:

So sorry you are suffering. No benzo ever gave me a buzz, but as builder says, it does happen. If you really want more support on your vertigo, there is a support site for this. I'm sure you'll get some sane advice. No, I am not like you regarding your X. Mine was a very easy D and he gave me everything so now I live in a very nice home. He's a very nice guy so we often talk. But yes, he got remarried and had a kid in his later years of life. Now he tells me he think he made a mistake by marrying her and all I tell him is that you made your bed, so lie in it. It doesn't bother me at all that he got remarried. I suspected this all along as he was a mamma's boy. I think once your CNS settles down and the Valium is stable, the buzz will go away. Are you posting here from bed with your iPad? Are you still high? Can't you get back on Roche?

Bets

benzogirl,

well lucky you. I think if I got my fair share I wouldn't be that angry. I married him poor,

he made some good money during marriage but hide them from me. So 2 years after divorce all

The money were there :tickedoff: Well his new GF got him with his money so hopefully she will

love him when he get broke ;D But he probably won't. And they have my son-just horrible :'(

Yeah I hope this will go away. Yes in bed on iPad that I got from parents 2 years ago...

Now I am sedated again ??? We don't have Roche Valium. I am not even sure if they make it

still. But insurance companies pay only generics ??? Roche Valium was like $1200/month :idiot:

I would have to marry a millionaire  :D

Ok I go look for vertigo support...I feel like hypochondriac  :crazy:

I went boating with friends last night and docked and stopped for supper.  I had very mild w/d anxiety/dizzy that was coming and going.  A lot of times I felt normal.

I woke up at 2am with bad nausea that lasted until 9am.  Today I am exhausted and have mild nausea and dizzy.  In the spring I went from head pressure, which is now fixed, to GI and dizzy issues.  Sorry about the whining.  This lower dose is so hard.  Even holding I have good days and then get slammed with the bad nausea.

benzogirl,

well lucky you. I think if I got my fair share I wouldn't be that angry. I married him poor,

he made some good money during marriage but hide them from me. So 2 years after divorce all

The money were there :tickedoff: Well his new GF got him with his money so hopefully she will

love him when he get broke ;D But he probably won't. And they have my son-just horrible :'(

Yeah I hope this will go away. Yes in bed on iPad that I got from parents 2 years ago...

Now I am sedated again ??? We don't have Roche Valium. I am not even sure if they make it

still. But insurance companies pay only generics ??? Roche Valium was like $1200/month :idiot:

I would have to marry a millionaire  :D

Ok I go look for vertigo support...I feel like hypochondriac  :crazy:

Hi kitten: Pls from now on, call me Bets. OK? Every time I see the name benzogirl it reminds me just how much further I have to go. :'( Yes, I guess I was lucky. Ted and I just sat down one day and split up our assets. Every time I said well, Ted you really need this. And he would say, no you can have it. You can have everything. Then he told me that my Ford Explorer wouldn't last much longer because the bottom of it was all rusted. So he told me to take $45,000 out of our account, and buy a new one. Really decent guy. So he left with bedroom furniture from one of our guest bedrooms and a rocking chair.

I don't know how it works where you live. but this is what my insurance company does. Of course, they don't like to pay for brand, just generics. But if I tell my pdoc that I want brand name, I ghostwrite a letter from him, saying something like this. My Pt is having an allergic reaction to the generics. She needs brand name. So he signs it and sends it and they OK it. Then, they charge me $2.65 for each script.  Also, a couple of months ago I got called for Jury Duty (UGH!).  I just told him that I never wanted to go, as I already did when I lived in Ohio so he sent the state a letter that said his patient should be crossed off the list for jury duty on a permanent basis. What a guy!

So I guess you can't get the Roche brand. I know they still sell it as many of my friends are on it. Bunch of  :idiot:, they want to stay on it. The support group that will help you with your vertigo is called: The Dizziness Group. For those who are floating, bloating, falling or flying. I've never visited it, because I never had it. But like all support groups here, I think it would be a nice site. Look how nice the Val group is? That's too bad about your X. My doc dad took mom to the cleaners. He also ripped off a $24 million trust fund for us kids made by my grandmother. So it was $6 million down the drain for me when I should have gotten it when I turned 25. If I found out that my hubby held money from me, I would have called Tony Soprano. He doesn't sound like a nice person to me. Actually, despite your financial troubles, you will eventually figure out that this was the best thing for you. To get rid of someone who can't be trusted, a liar, a cheater and sorely lacks in compassion. I have to wonder, If you don't think I am being too personal, why is some other woman acting like mommy to your own son? That bothers me here all the way to Connecticut. What kind of laws to they have there? Here, the mom usually gets custody unless she maltreats her children, neglects them or abuses them, either psychically or emotionally. Or else she belongs in a mental ward or is an addict. I don't think you fit in those categories. I have to go out to dinner with friends, but it shouldn't take long as it is only five minutes from my house. In the meantime, stay cool. 8)

Bets

Ok Bets,

well yes you were very lucky. My X was nothing like mine :tickedoff: He completely took advanatge of me. When I asked him he wouldn't even give me dishes. Just nothing. I wanted TV no and he had 4.

It's a lot worse and I dont even want to talk about it. I was very young,stupid,didn't speak English so

he pretty much destroyed me and thats probably why I am on these pills now and I am not doing well :'( I thought the Diazepam will work but I dont know. I just dont feel good...

Ford Explorer..funny I had almost same car and that he told me I can keep because I had to drive our

son to daycare but now I am not even able to drive :'(

I lived in South Florida and over there its difficult. I couldnt even get insurance for mental health without job. I would have to get disability which I didnt and Medicaid doesnt pay brand even if my doctor would write a letter I need brand. I know that because Government gave me Medicaid for one

month by accident.

Hmm yes some people take benzodiazepines all life. I know some of them,they take the lowest dose

and normally function so if I will end up on some low dose and function I think better than no benzo

and not function but my dose is high.

The vertigo no sure if I have today because my bones hurt and I cannot get up and I am depressed  :(

Tony Soprano ??? My Ex was American (Sicilian). Maybe they would like each other :P

And yes you are right. My Ex was just a douchebag and yes leaving him was the best thing but

I didn't want to leave because of our son. I knew I would have to work soo much that I would not see

him too much anyway and that happened after leaving him :(

And I don't know if she is acting like mommy. I dont have too much info. I just know they are together and have my son.

In South Florida most parents get split custody 50/50 unless like you said they are just doing something really bad. So legally I have my son custody 50/50 but I am in such bad condition

that I really cannot take care of him. I wish :(

And as far as my progress. I don't know if this is going to work. I really want this to work but

I went from bedridden to completely disabled :-\

And it's 17th day only on Diazepam and still feeling bad. Is this still Klonopin withdrawal or

I just can't tolerate Diazepam? Damn :'(

And as far as my progress. I don't know if this is going to work. I really want this to work but

I went from bedridden to completely disabled :-\

And it's 17th day only on Diazepam and still feeling bad. Is this still Klonopin withdrawal or

I just can't tolerate Diazepam? Damn :'(

kitten,

Unfortunately, when switching from one benzo to another, there is no guaranty that the new benzo will cover all or most of the prior benzo's symptoms, especially, during the acute phase or cross over/switch.

This is why it is very important to hold until stable (symptoms not getting worse and/or some are better)

Mrtmeo,

but how long I will feel this horrible? :( I went from 90% dysfunctional to about 99% dysfunctional

feeling just horrible on Diazepam :-[ Or is still Klonopin withdrawal? How long will this withdrawal last?

Or how long to get used to Diazepam?Seems to me Diazepam is not the answer :-\

BF is telling me 2 more weeks and I will be fine :idiot: I am trying this for 4 years and still cannot

figure this out ???

I was working with doctors before but all of them told me I just cannot do it or I will be dead so

it will be better to stay on Klonopin. And we were trying Ashton Manual-Valium,Librium,..

Mrtmeo,

but how long I will feel this horrible? :( I went from 90% dysfunctional to about 99% dysfunctional

feeling just horrible on Diazepam :-[ Or is still Klonopin withdrawal? How long will this withdrawal last?

BF is telling me 2 more weeks and I will be fine :idiot: I am trying this for 4 years and still cannot

figure this out ???

I was working with doctors before but all of them told me I just cannot do it or I will be dead so

it will be better to stay on Klonopin. And we were trying Ashton Manual-Valium,Librium,..

It is the klonopin acute withdrawal symptoms.

Acute wd sx's usually last around 3 months.

As the valium builds up in your system, things should settle down, but it is this critical time that many struggle to keep going.

Don't give up because things will get better, but the waiting game is sooo hard.

Mrtmeo,

figure this out ???

It is the klonopin acute withdrawal symptoms.

Acute wd sx's usually last around 3 months.

As the valium builds up in your system, things should settle down, but it is this critical time that many struggle to keep going.

Don't give up because things will get better, but the waiting game is sooo hard.

:thumbsup:

mrtmeo,

really? 3 months? :-\ Well I do remember when I was switching from one benzo to another one there

were always some WD symptoms but not that bad because The new drug was somehow working better than old one but this time :o way too sedated and sleeping like dead and the depression :(

Honestly nobody is taking Diazepam long term here. Not sure why. My doctor told me even if I decide

to taper- Klonopin is still better ??? I tried that before and almost died :(

And I am not sure about Valium building up. I am already sleeping 15 hours a day :tickedoff:

Damn and I thought I was disabled on Klonopin ??? At least I was able to wash dishes. No I cannot

do anything :'( :'( :'(

mrtmeo,

really? 3 months? :-\ Well I do remember when I was switching from one benzo to another one there

were always some WD symptoms but not that bad because The new drug was somehow working better than old one but this time :o way too sedated and sleeping like dead and the depression :(

Honestly nobody is taking Diazepam long term here. Not sure why. My doctor told me even if I decide

And I am not sure about Valium building up. I am already sleeping 15 hours a day :tickedoff:

Lethe Valium building up doesn't mean you'll be more sedated. That will wear off.

It means it's covering you enough, so you don't feel as badly as you do now, if that makes sense .

It also doesn't mean you'll feel this badly for months. Because right now you probably feel the withdrawing from your previous benzo.mwhile there isn't enough Valium present ( built up ) to cover that.

mrtmeo,

The sedation will wear off after awhile and you will need the sleep to help repair the body.

I think Fliprain was originally on k and went to high dose valium.

She might remember how long it took her sx's to settle down.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=57531.msg777996#msg777996

Valium is not really used anymore because it was the first popular tranquilizer that had a ton of lawsuits, so drs are hesitant to prescribe it.

However Dr Ashton found it to be the best, long lasting benzo to help with tapering.

I don't think klonopin was around when Ashton was tapering people, but klonopin is pretty tuff to taper directly for many.

Are you titrating or cutting?

Moodle,

I do understand what you are saying and it makes sense but now it feels like I am really going downhill and badly :-[

I already went through this with Roche Valium and it wasn't nearly as bad as my new Diazepam.

So I am really confused and feeling really bad. The reason why I didn't continue Roche Valium

was the price so I had to switch to generic Librium and it wasnt that bad also. Still had more WD

than Valium but managable but The problem was its in capsules so when I got lower I couldnt make

smaller doses.

Well I hope you are right and I will get used to my superpowerful Valium :-[

Mrtmeo,

does The brain repair even if I sleep on benzos? ??? If it does than I must have brand new brain by now :P I always sleep too much on those pills unless withdrawing but still sleep.

Here Diazepam is used for ages but for different reason than US Valium. Here its sleeping pill

and doctors dont prescribe it for long term.

I dont think itsca big problem getting Valium in US.

Well when I get myself stable hopefully on Diazepam I will be water vodka titrating.

Mrtmeo,

does The brain repair even if I sleep on benzos? ??? If it does than I must have brand new brain by now :P I always sleep too much on those pills unless withdrawing but still sleep.

Here Diazepam is used for ages but for different reason than US Valium. Here its sleeping pill

and doctors dont prescribe it for long term.

I dont think itsca big problem getting Valium in US.

Well when I get myself stable hopefully on Diazepam I will be water vodka titrating.

Here is my son and I miss him soo much that I think I am going to die :'(

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p89g05mcmf9sp6p/MOV_3886.MOV.mov?dl=0

You have a good looking son.

I'm glad you are going to titrate because I think that is best way to keep sx's as low as possible.

Both the body and brain do their healing in REM and slow wave sleep, but benzo's can affect sleep.

I don't know how much benzo's or AP's disrupt these sleep cycles, but if you have dreams, you are probably having REM sleep.

Thanks and I cannot be with him because I am trapped in this benzo hell :'(

From what I read titration seems safest way.

I wasnt having any more dreams on Klonopin,at least I don't remember. Now I think

I have some but wake up feeling bad. One night during crossover I had crazy scary vivid dreams :o

Thanks and I cannot be with him because I am trapped in this benzo hell :'(

From what I read titration seems safest way.

I wasnt having any more dreams on Klonopin,at least I don't remember. Now I think

I have some but wake up feeling bad. One night during crossover I had crazy scary vivid dreams :o

Did the seroquel give you any relief?

Kitten:

I would make a reply to you but I see others have said the same thing I was going to say, so no need for a repeat. Just take their advice and tough it out for a while. But I guess I am a bit different from you in that I am now down to just .28 mg of K from the 10 mg and should be feeling some symptoms from that but I don't. I think it's because I am on enough Valium to kill a horse. And I don't sleep 15 hours a day. More like 7. :)

Bets

Bets,

I was going through my records from detox places,doctors,talked to doctor today and

we agreed that the Diazepam here is completely different :( Maybe a lot stronger. We don't know.

It doesnt feel like Valium to me at all ???

But yeah I will try to take it for another couple weeks but will see :crazy:

I was already to 0mg of benzos many times but my brain just didn't work at all :idiot:

I just don't understand. I always slept like at least 11 hours on pills.

I see you take Neurontin. I remember doctor gave me that one time for back pain 100mg.

I am not sure if it helped because it put me to sleep for more than 24 hours :o

Bets,

I was going through my records from detox places,doctors,talked to doctor today and

we agreed that the Diazepam here is completely different :( Maybe a lot stronger. We don't know.

It doesnt feel like Valium to me at all ???

But yeah I will try to take it for another couple weeks but will see :crazy:

I was already to 0mg of benzos many times but my brain just didn't work at all :idiot:

I just don't understand. I always slept like at least 11 hours on pills.

I see you take Neurontin. I remember doctor gave me that one time for back pain 100mg.

I am not sure if it helped because it put me to sleep for more than 24 hours :o

when you say valium from here, are you in the UK or Australia or somewhere other than the USA?

Diazepam and they make it right here in Czech Republic. Only one brand

They might use other fillers and flow agents, but you would have to ask the pharmacist.