Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Valium/Diazepam Support Group

[Di...]

arcade about this:

When I consider myself good to continue my daily taper I am not 100% symptoms free.  I have maybe some minor head fog and minor scalp tension that comes and goes.  Very minor dizziness in morning but it goes away as the day goes on.  When I find that my symptoms are increasing it feels like I have a heavy head.  I call it "lead head"...LOL!!  I also have an increase in nausea and dizziness with pins and needles on my skin and sleep issues.  At this point I decide to hold until these subside.  Does this sound normal?

Our buddy etown used to say if you he was having an 80/20 day . . . that is 80% tolerable symptoms, he'd continue tapering. It's became "Etown's 80/20 Rule". That's what I used to decide whether or not to continue tapering.

If s/x got crappy for a few days in a row -- my worst were the sick dizzies, head pressure and headaches -- I would hold.

Sounds like you have a good handle on this!

Thanks Katz!

Thanks for your input.  It makes me feel better that I have a good handle on this it seems.

Moo,

You said "I'm not ever really symptoms free. Maybe just for a few hours here and there at night."

This is the same with me.

arcade about this:

When I consider myself good to continue my daily taper I am not 100% symptoms free.  I have maybe some minor head fog and minor scalp tension that comes and goes.  Very minor dizziness in morning but it goes away as the day goes on.  When I find that my symptoms are increasing it feels like I have a heavy head.  I call it "lead head"...LOL!!  I also have an increase in nausea and dizziness with pins and needles on my skin and sleep issues.  At this point I decide to hold until these subside.  Does this sound normal?

Our buddy etown used to say if you he was having an 80/20 day . . . that is 80% tolerable symptoms, he'd continue tapering. It's became "Etown's 80/20 Rule". That's what I used to decide whether or not to continue tapering.

If s/x got crappy for a few days in a row -- my worst were the sick dizzies, head pressure and headaches -- I would hold.

This is what I kept following throughout my taper: Etown 's 80/20.

And yes, the tinnitus would be worst for me when I went too quick.  :thumbsup:

I decided to slow my taper to .015ml reduction per day.  .02ml per day was catching up to me.

I have a question for the daily taper friends.  I just want to get a feel for the symptoms you deal with and what calls for a slow down or a hold.

When I consider myself good to continue my daily taper I am not 100% symptoms free.  I have maybe some minor head fog and minor scalp tension that comes and goes.  Very minor dizziness in morning but it goes away as the day goes on.  When I find that my symptoms are increasing it feels like I have a heavy head.  I call it "lead head"...LOL!!  I also have an increase in nausea and dizziness with pins and needles on my skin and sleep issues.  At this point I decide to hold until these subside.  Does this sound normal?  I just want to get a feel on what other people consider symptoms to continue the taper and when to hold.

My coping skills are a million times better compared to the beginning of this benzo mess.  When my wife freaks out over the smallest things, I just shake my head...LOL!!  :D

Hi, daily tapered here ( although I'm now holding more often as my dose is so low, I need to take it easy ).

I can relate to the lead head. With the nausea . And vertigo has been my companion daily during this proces.

I think it will be worth holding for a few days and see if that gives you some relief.

When I get increased or new xs, I held. Usually, the head pressure and tinnitus would increase and would decrease again after holding a few extra days.

I think it's very personal what xs you get and what your signs are. Mine could be vertigo and another person gets headaches or nausea..

I also feel a bit better as the day goes on.

My mornings used to be real bad but are much improved, on lower dosage .

It all sounds " normal " to me, yes.

I'm not ever really symptoms free. Maybe just for a few hours here and there at night.

When you feel you can't tolerate it or feel more icky, it's when I'd hold. Or try to cut smaller.

There isn't really one set of symptoms that can indicate a slow down. Because  we all get so many different effects from it. But I general the dizziness, tinnitus , nausea and cog fog are pretty common indicators, IMO.

Moodle,

Thank you for your input.  What you said sounds about right for me also. 

My tinnitus increases and this is also one of the many signs for me to hold or slow down.  Great to get some feedback on this and it seems I am doing this somewhat right based on my symptoms.

Yep, sounds very right to me!

I have a spreadsheet printed out , hanging on my fridge, where I keep up what dose I take / took and where I a at, and had one column left open , where I'd write my symptoms for that day if there wa sandy thing more prominent or noticeable.

Although it's not linear healing and you never exactly know what you get by day ( at least, I didn't ) there was a bit of a pattern to be seen after a while.

Maybe that could be a good idea to start ?

Moo,

You said "I'm not ever really symptoms free. Maybe just for a few hours here and there at night."

This is the same with me.

Me again  :laugh:

Yup. The night is always better for me.

If you're having sleep problems and wake up , it might be worth trying the adrenal cocktail.

Your adrenals get a beating in stress and messes with adrenaline and cortisol. Which can make people wake up at night ( I recall someone saying its around 3 am where the liver processes something , sorry I am a  Bit foggy right now ).

It's 1/2 of orange juice, Not from concentrate, 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt ( has minerals ) and 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar.

This is great for adrenal support.

Also, I have taken unisom sleep tabs throughout my taper, it's an antihistamine asleep aid which isn't habit forming. Lots of people on bb have used it, too.

Just some thoughts,

Moo

Yep, sounds very right to me!

I have a spreadsheet printed out , hanging on my fridge, where I keep up what dose I take / took and where I a at, and had one column left open , where I'd write my symptoms for that day if there wa sandy thing more prominent or noticeable.

Although it's not linear healing and you never exactly know what you get by day ( at least, I didn't ) there was a bit of a pattern to be seen after a while.

Maybe that could be a good idea to start ?

Moo,

I use a Google spreadsheet that helps me keep track of dosages and symptoms.  It works out well keeping track of everything and finding a pattern like you said.  I agree keeping track of this stuff makes things a lot easier.

If you're having sleep problems and wake up , it might be worth trying the adrenal cocktail.

Your adrenals get a beating in stress and messes with adrenaline and cortisol. Which can make people wake up at night ( I recall someone saying its around 3 am where the liver processes something , sorry I am a  Bit foggy right now ).

It's 1/2 of orange juice, Not from concentrate, 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt ( has minerals ) and 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar.

Also, I have taken unisom sleep tabs throughout my taper, it's an antihistamine asleep aid which isn't habit forming. Lots of people on bb have used it, too.

Just some thoughts,

Moo

Moo,

Fortunately I have been very lucky in the sleep department without taking additional meds for sleep during my taper.  The only time I get hit with sleep problems is when I hit my peak symptoms but I usually don't let it get to this point but it does happen once in awhile.  I will copy this recipe in case I need it for future use.  Thank you!

I have chronic GERD so orange juice is out of the question.  Can I use Apple juice instead?  I ordered the Himalayan salt sea salt from Amazon. 

Thanks again Moo.  :)

Hi MJ:

I'm sorry you are having a difficult time. I really feel for you, my friend. I know when you get to a certain part in your w/d saying distract and stabilize is not that easy. It's just like exercising: You won't notice the results right off. But as Chal has mentioned so many times before, you have to make it a habit. Like eating every day. Just make it part of your daily routine. If you can drive, I think that's one way to distract yourself. Even if you had no errands to run; just drive and drive wherever the road will take you. Many find deep breathing as a distraction, so does meditation. But my mind races so fast that meditation does not work for me. I find that regular vigorous exercise does me worlds of wonders. But not everybody can do this; So if you are capable, just start out very slowly, or you're cortisol will be sure to spike. I also find watching a Netflix favorite of mine to be a wonderful distraction. I am a true movie buff, as that is what I did for a living. So if you have VOD or Netflix, my two choices to you would be Still Alice and a very very funny one: Wild Tales. Or you can read a book. I find Joni Mitchell to be my favorite singer/song writer, so I bought a recent copy of her autobiography and read it and learn lot about her that I didn't know before. I recently read the best way to help your memory is by being curious. I have always been very curious about just about anything: I think that helps me in my time of need. So except when I have a bad fatigue day, I am out on the road  for much of the day. Perhaps not doing things that I want to do, but things that need to be done. You can always play games in the internet or what my elderly mom does. She always watches Jeopardy. I prefer MASH. lol.

As to stabilizing, I'm sorry I forgot to read your signature. Maybe I will go back and read it and then modify this. Stabilizing make take a long time for many people. Since Mozart's problems are not a secret here, I think she will take a very long time to stabilize. But I don't think you are in the same boat as her. I don't think anyone is in the same "raft" as her, as Bennie likes to say. Stabilizing, especially after doing a C/O, can take time. Sometimes weeks, sometimes months. And stabilizing does not mean you will be symptom free. It just means it's the best you can be: your baseline. Many people try to updose to stabilize. Sometimes it works, and many times, not. Others try a different benzo. Maybe it works, maybe not. I know it has worked wonders for me. I just have a couple of minor symptoms that I don't even think is worth mentioning here. OK, I am going to read your sig and then modify this. I'll be back...... :)

OK. I'm back. In the meantime I see that Moo and Mozart and arcade have made posts. So it seems that you are on .22 mg of Ativan and 16.5 mg of Valium. Seems to me you have not jumped around much. That is good. Very good. I don't think one can be truly stabilized on two benzos. I am stable because the Valium has backed me up. My the K stopped working for me a long time ago, so thankfully I have that to back me up. So I wouldn't make any changes to your benzos. If it were me, I would get rid of the A first, since you are on a low dose, and then wait a while and then begin your taper off Valium. But if you find your Valium just too depressing to live with, then of course you have the option of doing that first. I would not bother taking an AD, but that's just my opinion. I also take magnesium to help with muscle pain. It really works. I'm sorry to say but you might not end up being symptoms free: But if you can distract and become a little bit more stable you will find your journey less unpleasant. I don't know what you think of your doctors, so I really cannot address that. But all you really need is BB and enough meds to taper from. Also, I follow etown's 80/20 rule. We are all your friends here, and we care about your outcome, so please keep posting away! Hang in there kiddo!  :thumbsup:

fwiw~I think all of us here hate any drama. We don't need the drama: Just support and good advice from people here. This is just such a wonderful site. I have seen lots of drama in other sections as well.

Hey my moo: You ignoring me gal?  :D I forgot to ask, how are you feeling today? I know you mentioned that you have good and bad hours, but I want to know how you are doing overall? Of course I knew all along that you would keep to your iPAD, as you are just too kind of a person to ignore us here.  :smitten:

Arcade: I was so busy addressing another question that I didn't get to yours since other people have made the same replies as I would have made, I know when I began a dry micro taper off K, I held two days out of 14 days. Then I got fatigue days which I never had before. I stayed with that dosing until I found a pattern, and it was a pattern I didn't want. So now I am holding one more day out of 14 days, and if that doesn't help, I would hold yet another day.

Mozart: I recall you making several switches from K to V and back. Not just one. This is what has gotten you into trouble. Add in the Librium try as well. "From what I understand I can pick up the c/o at any point again from whatever dose I am on is that correct?" Mo, responses like this are just getting to me. I suspect yet another C/O to be in your future. If you continue to do this, then nobody can help you. I think we ALL know what is going on with you, so pls, no need for repeats. I know you are in pain, and for that I feel for you. But a lot of this pain you have inflicted on yourself. Stick with the doctor you feel the most comfortable with, stick to your benzo and your dose, stabilize (I don't know how long it will take you at this point), and then begin from there. I know you didn't mean to sound nasty to Chal and Moo, but you tend to get this way when you don't like the responses you hear. You lash out, and for some reason unknown to me, Moo seems to be your target. I just don't know why, as she is one of the absolute favorites here. And I will give you warning: If you make just one more lash out to Moo, I will not back you up. I will always back up Moo, and the you will lose one of the last people who are trying ever so hard to respond to every single one of your replies, when you reply with more excuses. You are not the only one who is suffering here. Not by a long shot. There are many others here that you don't know about that are suffering worse than you are. You don't offer support there that often because you continue to post the same things here and on KK and other sections. This is a good distraction: Why don't you hop onto other sections here and give some support to the people there in need of it? I know when I help other people in all walks of life, it makes me feel so much better. About me, my life, my future, my mindset and my mood. Capish?

Just some thoughts,

Moo

Moo,

Fortunately I have been very lucky in the sleep department without taking additional meds for sleep during my taper.  The only time I get hit with sleep problems is when I hit my peak symptoms but I usually don't let it get to this point but it does happen once in awhile.  I will copy this recipe in case I need it for future use.  Thank you!

I have chronic GERD so orange juice is out of the question.  Can I use Apple juice instead?  I ordered the Himalayan salt from Amazon for $5.99.  It is a 1lb bag.

Wow, you got plans : 1 lb of salt.  ;D

I'm not sure about the apple juice, actually. I only know this because it was recommended to me.

Maybe someone else would know..

I'll see if I can find anything on it.

I actually ordered Himalayan Pink Salt Fine Grain Crystal Sea Salt.  It has the minerals in it.

-High mineral content, all natural, organic

-Food Grade & Certified Kosher

-The darker the color the more minerals that are in the salt

-Contains 84 trace minerals - including Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper and Iron

I would post the link to Amazon but I am not sure if I can on here.  Thanks for checking on the Apple juice for me.  I do wake up at 3am but I get back to sleep.  Hopefully this will stop the consistent 3am wake up.

I actually ordered Himalayan Pink Salt Fine Grain Crystal Sea Salt.  It has the minerals in it.

-Contains 84 trace minerals - including Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper and Iron

I would post the link to Amazon but I am not sure if I can on here.  Thanks for checking on the Apple juice for me.  I do wake up at 3am but I get back to sleep.  Hopefully this will stop the consistent 3am wake up.

Here's the one I bought.  I deactivated the link as per guidelines but it can be dropped into your browser and will take you there:  [nobbc]http://www.amazon.com/Trader-Joes-Himalayan-Crystals-Grinder/dp/B0078HXBN6/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1437153567&sr=8-6&keywords=pink+sea+salt[/nobbc]

Here's the one I bought.  I deactivated the link as per guidelines but it can be dropped into your browser and will take you there:  [nobbc]http://www.amazon.com/Trader-Joes-Himalayan-Crystals-Grinder/dp/B0078HXBN6/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1437153567&sr=8-6&keywords=pink+sea+salt[/nobbc]

I got the same one ! Heehee.

Hi MJ:

I'm sorry you are having a difficult time. I really feel for you, my friend. I know when you get to a certain part in your w/d saying distract and stabilize is not that easy. It's just like exercising: You won't notice the results right off. But as Chal has mentioned so many times before, you have to make it a habit. Like eating every day. Just make it part of your daily routine. If you can drive, I think that's one way to distract yourself. Even if you had no errands to run; just drive and drive wherever the road will take you. Many find deep breathing as a distraction, so does meditation. But my mind races so fast that meditation does not work for me. I find that regular vigorous exercise does me worlds of wonders. But not everybody can do this; So if you are capable, just start out very slowly, or you're cortisol will be sure to spike. I also find watching a Netflix favorite of mine to be a wonderful distraction. I am a true movie buff, as that is what I did for a living. So if you have VOD or Netflix, my two choices to you would be Still Alice and a very very funny one: Wild Tales. Or you can read a book. I find Joni Mitchell to be my favorite singer/song writer, so I bought a recent copy of her autobiography and read it and learn lot about her that I didn't know before. I recently read the best way to help your memory is by being curious. I have always been very curious about just about anything: I think that helps me in my time of need. So except when I have a bad fatigue day, I am out on the road  for much of the day. Perhaps not doing things that I want to do, but things that need to be done. You can always play games in the internet or what my elderly mom does. She always watches Jeopardy. I prefer MASH. lol.

As to stabilizing, I'm sorry I forgot to read your signature. Maybe I will go back and read it and then modify this. Stabilizing make take a long time for many people. Since Mozart's problems are not a secret here, I think she will take a very long time to stabilize. But I don't think you are in the same boat as her. I don't think anyone is in the same "raft" as her, as Bennie likes to say. Stabilizing, especially after doing a C/O, can take time. Sometimes weeks, sometimes months. And stabilizing does not mean you will be symptom free. It just means it's the best you can be: your baseline. Many people try to updose to stabilize. Sometimes it works, and many times, not. Others try a different benzo. Maybe it works, maybe not. I know it has worked wonders for me. I just have a couple of minor symptoms that I don't even think is worth mentioning here. OK, I am going to read your sig and then modify this. I'll be back...... :)

OK. I'm back. In the meantime I see that Moo and Mozart and arcade have made posts. So it seems that you are on .22 mg of Ativan and 16.5 mg of Valium. Seems to me you have not jumped around much. That is good. Very good. I don't think one can be truly stabilized on two benzos. I am stable because the Valium has backed me up. My the K stopped working for me a long time ago, so thankfully I have that to back me up. So I wouldn't make any changes to your benzos. If it were me, I would get rid of the A first, since you are on a low dose, and then wait a while and then begin your taper off Valium. But if you find your Valium just too depressing to live with, then of course you have the option of doing that first. I would not bother taking an AD, but that's just my opinion. I also take magnesium to help with muscle pain. It really works. I'm sorry to say but you might not end up being symptoms free: But if you can distract and become a little bit more stable you will find your journey less unpleasant. I don't know what you think of your doctors, so I really cannot address that. But all you really need is BB and enough meds to taper from. Also, I follow etown's 80/20 rule. We are all your friends here, and we care about your outcome, so please keep posting away! Hang in there kiddo!  :thumbsup:

fwiw~I think all of us here hate any drama. We don't need the drama: Just support and good advice from people here. This is just such a wonderful site. I have seen lots of drama in other sections as well.

Hey my moo: You ignoring me gal?  :D I forgot to ask, how are you feeling today? I know you mentioned that you have good and bad hours, but I want to know how you are doing overall? Of course I knew all along that you would keep to your iPAD, as you are just too kind of a person to ignore us here.  :smitten:

Arcade: I was so busy addressing another question that I didn't get to yours since other people have made the same replies as I would have made, I know when I began a dry micro taper off K, I held two days out of 14 days. Then I got fatigue days which I never had before. I stayed with that dosing until I found a pattern, and it was a pattern I didn't want. So now I am holding one more day out of 14 days, and if that doesn't help, I would hold yet another day.

Mozart: I recall you making several switches from K to V and back. Not just one. This is what has gotten you into trouble. Add in the Librium try as well. "From what I understand I can pick up the c/o at any point again from whatever dose I am on is that correct?" Mo, responses like this are just getting to me. I suspect yet another C/O to be in your future. If you continue to do this, then nobody can help you. I think we ALL know what is going on with you, so pls, no need for repeats. I know you are in pain, and for that I feel for you. But a lot of this pain you have inflicted on yourself. Stick with the doctor you feel the most comfortable with, stick to your benzo and your dose, stabilize (I don't know how long it will take you at this point), and then begin from there. I know you didn't mean to sound nasty to Chal and Moo, but you tend to get this way when you don't like the responses you hear. You lash out, and for some reason unknown to me, Moo seems to be your target. I just don't know why, as she is one of the absolute favorites here. And I will give you warning: If you make just one more lash out to Moo, I will not back you up. I will always back up Moo, and the you will lose one of the last people who are trying ever so hard to respond to every single one of your replies, when you reply with more excuses. You are not the only one who is suffering here. Not by a long shot. There are many others here that you don't know about that are suffering worse than you are. You don't offer support there that often because you continue to post the same things here and on KK and other sections. This is a good distraction: Why don't you hop onto other sections here and give some support to the people there in need of it? I know when I help other people in all walks of life, it makes me feel so much better. About me, my life, my future, my mindset and my mood. Capish?

Betsen Schmetsen,

I'd never ignore you!

In fact I was just about to write you a huge post ( cough)

But seriously , I was about to write you a hello.

And of course I bring my iPad. Or else I can't complain to all of you. ;D

I'm not too shabby , Bets, thanks for asking.

I'm not sure if I said that here or elsewhere but my waves seem to be more frequent but WAY less in intensity. It can actually be a matter of half an hour. Whereas before it could linger for days .

My mornings aren't AS shaky as they used to be. I don't wake up with the dreaded cortisol rushes anymore. And when I do, it burns off quickly.

I am convinced more than ever that we heal on the way down. It's happened to me.

How are you doing, Bets? Made it to the Y today ?

Where are you with the last bits of K? I think you might be done real soon, yes?

Then it's on here to the V thread and work your way down. I'm sure you'll do just fine  :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the kind words.  :smitten:

I am convinced more than ever that we heal on the way down. It's happened to me.

That made me feel good. :)

Arcade , I've been in a miserable state at the start of my taper and didn't believe anymore.

But it is all true! Things get better. :smitten:

Moodle,

I had debilitating head pressure for many months and most of it finally went away.  I still have traces of it and some days it's completely gone but I don't look like a drunken sailor anymore when I go for walks around the neighborhood.  Who knows what the neighbors thought....LOL!

Moodle,

I had debilitating head pressure for many months and most of it finally went away.  I still have traces of it and some days it's completely gone but I don't look like a drunken sailor anymore when I go for walks around the neighborhood.  Who knows what the neighbors thought....LOL!

:laugh: I know, right !?

I bumped into my furniture a lot when I first started Valium. I think I just stared at my neighbors.

And I was bruised from bumping into stuff to the point my doc looked at my husband funny. ::)

Bets when did I say anything bad about Moodle? What did I do? I remember telling Moo to please not turn off her IPad. I would not wish to insult anyone here. Believe me. I care about ever person on here.

I am not trying to switch back and forth. It's been such a tough road. You use K with some V right? I just am having such a hard time in a huge tolerance. I would like to know if there's a way to comfort it.

Benzogirl - thanks for your support and suggestions. I do try deep breathing and meditation. It works for a while, sometimes puts me to sleep and then I often have bad dreams and wake up depressed. But yesterday I had a wonderful dream and woke up happy. Does that mean some GABA receptors are healing?  I'm unsure of my driving ability, so try to stay off the road, as I live in a busy traffic city. Most movies bore me anymore, but I watch some. I read some books and do crossword puzzles. But none of this adds up the challenge I used to have when I was working and active in other things. But I'm too exhausted and stressed to act like a normal person.

I woke up very depressed today but forced myself to go to a book club meeting (although I was very nauseated) and had a good time. Getting out and doing something NORMAL was great. Now if I can just hold on to that good feeling for a while.

Thank you for supporting me and all of us. You are a voice of reason and kindness that we desperately need as we go through the insanity of this withdrawal. If there is a heaven, there will be a special place for you.

- MirandaJane

arcade about this:

I agree, wholeheartedly. Etown is the MAN!!

Ugh...

I made a mistake with my dose.

Usually I use a spreadsheet but didn't take my schedule with me . I thought I was at a certain milliliter but miscalculated.

I was at .775 mgr and now I just realized I've been taking 0.7 mgr for two days already.

Fingers crossed I'm not going to get hit in the next few days. I was cutting by 0.025 and holding in between. :-\

I really don't know how this tiny amount will even effect me. I'm going to just assume it's not s big deal. Right?right ? ::)

Anyway , most of you still have the day ahead. It's getting late here. Hope your day will be a better one..

Just some thoughts,

Moo

Moo,

I have chronic GERD so orange juice is out of the question.  Can I use Apple juice instead?  I ordered the Himalayan salt from Amazon for $5.99.  It is a 1lb bag.

Wow, you got plans : 1 lb of salt.  ;D

I'm not sure about the apple juice, actually. I only know this because it was recommended to me.

Maybe someone else would know..

I'll see if I can find anything on it.

Adrenal cocktail saved me. For real. I highly recommend it. HIGHLY!!

Love,

Snow

arcade about this:

I agree, wholeheartedly. Etown is the MAN!!

Same sentiment here: he plucked me right off the withdrawal board to the V thread 16 months ago and has been a life saver. I'd have been in deep doo-doo without him

:thumbsup:

Ugh...

Usually I use a spreadsheet but didn't take my schedule with me . I thought I was at a certain milliliter but miscalculated.

I was at .775 mgr and now I just realized I've been taking 0.7 mgr for two days already.

Fingers crossed I'm not going to get hit in the next few days. I was cutting by 0.025 and holding in between. :-\

I really don't know how this tiny amount will even effect me. I'm going to just assume it's not s big deal. Right?right ? ::)

Anyway , most of you still have the day ahead. It's getting late here. Hope your day will be a better one..

Moooooo!! How are the tulips, my friend?

I am going to trust that this turns out to be NBD (no big deal), and your body doesn't even notice!! I mean, you've traveled OVERSEAS!! Surely your body can handle this tiny adjustment. Surely!! Have hope, my friend!! I think it will be okay!! I dooooo!!

Love,

Snow

Ugh...

I am going to trust that this turns out to be NBD (no big deal), and your body doesn't even notice!! I mean, you've traveled OVERSEAS!! Surely your body can handle this tiny adjustment. Surely!! Have hope, my friend!! I think it will be okay!! I dooooo!!

Love,

Snow

NBD it is, then.

The tulips are not here now, it's a spring flower. Right now it's wildflowers and something called Stok Roos. I think they are called hollyhock or rose mallow in the USA. And my favorite flower is EVERY where! The poppy. I simply love poppies. Always have .

How is your taper going, Snow? Have you made a cut again? :smitten:

Ugh...

Love,

Snow

NBD it is, then.

The tulips are not here now, it's a spring flower. Right now it's wildflowers and something called Stok Roos. I think they are called hollyhock or rose mallow in the USA. And my favorite flower is EVERY where! The poppy. I simply love poppies. Always have .

How is your taper going, Snow? Have you made a cut again? :smitten:

See? I just love you! Always, always thinking of others, moo. You are a SWEETHEART.

I'm at 3.735. Grinding. The milk thistle COOKED me, but I'm improving and back to cutting. THANK YOU for asking, sweet.

And poppies!!! I knew there was a reason I liked you!! I LOVE THEM!!

Love,

Snow