Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Clonazepam withdrawal

[th...]

Ohh.. they say... normal dose is approx. 15-20 drops.. your dose (0.5 mg/day) is "homeopathic".. Hallowed be thy name  :tickedoff:

Hi guys

I am tapering clonazepam (Rivotril 2.5 mg / ml here in Europe) since october 2013 after a year at 0.5 mg before sleep. It was prescribed to me as a muscle relaxant because of supposed neck rigidity that is causing me dizziness and vertigo since 5 years ago.

Now i am tapering, tired of this s****: I have the same problems of dizziness as before, but now I am also benzo-intoxicated.. damn doctors.

Btw, the taper went okay until I reached 2.3 drops (that is 0.23 mg), on the 26th of November.

I tried another cut at 2.1 drops but it is hard to bear.

The nerves in my left part of the body are annoyed: the small fingers  and toes (both the left hand and the left foot) become suddenly cold, and I feel like ants are walking around. Sometimes also my left elbow and my left shoulder are kinda going towards paralysis, feeling them full of ants..

This tuesday I grinded my teeth so hard during the night that my right masseter blocked . I had to take paracetamol to unblock it, and crushing fatigue came back. Now my left part of the mouth is clicking every time I eat something.

I am down, tired and without hope. I want to change my life.