A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Tenacious Tinnitus Club – Ear Pressure, Noise and Hyperacusis

[Bi...]

• 2 weeks later...

HI!!!!    I have to say my tinnitus is down 50%  after only 2 days of ACRN  treatment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK  go here and FIND at least  three  ACRNS tracks that really sound extra loud.

Use the arrow keys on your key board to fine tune sound.  When you hit a level that really sounds extra loud and makes your tinnitus seem worse and louder NOW hit  'PLAY ACRN'

Find three of them and download.    mine are  3785 htz  4456 htz and    4875 htz

http://generalfuzz.net/acrn/

NEXT STEP  -  how do I get this sound into my iphone?????

TO RECORD IT  While its playing  Down load the sound using  'MooO voice recorder"

This great little program can be found here  http://www.moo0.com/?top=http://www.moo0.com/software/VoiceRecorder/

Set  "PC" for input sound and make it an MP3 file.

Then down load it to your Iphone or MP3 player.

I use ear buds and EAR HEROS and set it on LOUD!!

MY GOD in 30 minutes when you stop the Tinnitus is 70% gone!!! 

I LOVE IT!! http://www.retrojunkie.com/gif/ok-1.gif

Developed in Germany by a Scientist to retrain brain pathways.

READ PDF

http://www.thetinnitusclinic.co.uk/downloads/Tass%20et%20al_RNN%202012_Counteracting%20Tinnitus%20by%20Acoustic%20CR%20Neuromodulation.pdf

For those of you that MODULATE  guess what??????  After 30 minutes of ACRN you CAN'T modulate!!!!!!  THAT'S how powerful this is!!!!!! YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO HELP YOURSELF DO THIS  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Birdie.......IT WORKS.......THANK  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:YOU.....

:highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :smitten:m......

Birdie.......IT WORKS.......THANK  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:YOU.....

:highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :smitten:m......

Hi Min,  yeah it really does.  I listen very loud so I hope I don't get hearing damage but it works better loud.  IT WORKS SO GOOD :D    Perseverance said this was called a 'residual inhibition'. 

The ACRN sounds make for the BEST  residual inhibition :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You have to pick a Frequency that really sounds LOUD and amplifies your tinnitus!  THAT'S the KEY.  I was picking the wrong frequencies that sounded LOWER, wrong.  Got to sound LOUDEST.

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ACRN is my new best friend in the fight to recover from the benzo beast  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Birdie....I did it for about 45 min on loud.......I thought to, what if I damage my eardrums......I threw caution to the wind and today I had zero ringing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I LOVE YOU BIRDIE..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I LOVE YOU ACRN :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

I did not have to worry today about someone catching me with my mouth contorted :clap: :clap: :clap:.... :smitten:.....m...

Birdie....I did it for about 45 min on loud.......I thought to, what if I damage my eardrums......I threw caution to the wind and today I had zero ringing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I LOVE YOU BIRDIE..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I LOVE YOU ACRN :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

I did not have to worry today about someone catching me with my mouth contorted :clap: :clap: :clap:.... :smitten:.....m...

Hi Min,  I did an 8 hour session in my sleep last night using  earhero's  on medium volume and this morning only very mild tinnitus.  I still have tinnitus BUT it does not make me feel so nervous now, this is a strange effect of ACRN but HEY I'll go with it

:laugh:

:highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive::yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

[move]I LOVE YOU ACRN[/move]

[move] :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:[/move]

LOL  -  its 4 hours later and I was in a silent room.  My tinnitus was playing in the pattern of the ACRN signal  LOL  UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!    4 hours later and my brain STILL had the sound pattern locked into memory.

THIS IS POWERFUL BRAIN RETUNING.  If you have tinnitus from withdrawal you have to give this a chance.  REALLY GIVE IT A CHANCE! Find the right frequencies and it really works. 

http://generalfuzz.net/acrn  Find the most loud and annoying ACRN  HTZ that matches you tinnitus HTZ. you can and record it to MP3  ( find at least 3 versions each at different HTZ ranges)

Play it loud and long via Ear buds, do it for a week at least 45 minutes a day twice a day.

You WILL get results and if the ACRN treatment leaves your

ears feeling NUMB you did it right  :thumbsup:

Okay I did it today for about 2 hrs and took a nap while it was on........when I woke and took them out I had a completely different sound... hissing instead of ringing :idiot: :idiot: :idiot: :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

I am going to continue as long as it takes.....my jaw is dislocated from the modulation exercises :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:...they definently need a break.... :crazy:

I also have become fixated on the icons...... :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:....kinda feels like kindergarten :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bye Birdie....m... :smitten:

Birdie you are a hoot...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...m....

Me getting sick from too much ACRN  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag4/birdman22222/200_zpsw6bktrri.gif

Birdie you are a hoot...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...m....

Me getting sick from too much ACRN  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag4/birdman22222/200_zpsw6bktrri.gif

:D:laugh: :laugh:

Yes snowey she is great....all of the research and then sharing it with all of us..... :thumbsup:

....m...

That's for sure Minnie. :) Birdie's one of a kind. :)

Saw the doc today.

He gave me two new meds to play with for tinnitus.

Potiga  50mg  K channel opener

Oxcarbazepine (Trileptal)  300MG

Rat-girl will log the results right here on this rat channel ;)

Birdy, lab-rat!

Have been on Oxcarbazepine (Trileptal)  for 5 days now.  High dose today was 1800 mg.  (Too much, side effects :sick: :sick: :sick:)

No help for tinntus or benzo sxs of any type.  Did stop all tooth pain but that's not one of my benzo sxs.  Possibly a very good drug for nerve pain in the face! Can't even feel my freaking  tongue!!!

Oxcarbazepine (Trileptal)  not an effective drug for benzo educed tinnitus.  Bottle flushed, on to the next.

Now for Potiga.  Will start at 150mg per day and go up to 900mg per day.    (I feel like I'm back in the 1970's  :laugh: )

At www.tinnitustalk.com many people like Potiga as it helps their tinnitus very well.  I had a hard time finding it and when I did my insurance did not want to pay so this was $389.00 out of my pocket.  ( truth be told I'd pay $100,000 to be rid of this roaring loud level of tinnitus :D)

It does get better with every passing month but it does not matter.  Silence means silence, will not be happy until I get there.

Some people say I should not play with drugs. Truth is if I have to live with this nasty sound in my head my life (hope any happiness) is over anyhow.  I have nothing more too lose at this point.

So far the only med that helps me is a heavy dose of clonidine.  .3mg and I do not give a rats ass about the tinnitus  :laugh: ,  I also can't stay awake and my BP drops to 97/65 -

Conclusion:  My tinnitus only bugs me this much because listening to it makes my adrenalin levels climb  (HIGH ANXIETY)  - Clonidine blocks my adrenal response so I DNGAF.

No I am not happy. 6 months after jumping and I am still in this "ear-ringing" shitter, THIS SUCKS!!!!  Benzo's are the world's most powerful drugs! Talk about pervasive long lasting withdrawal!  This is far beyond simple chemical changes like opium addiction. This is as close as I have got to brain damage. Only damage takes 3 to 4 years to heal. This has got to be actual gene changes that can only be fixed by more gene changes and that means a long LONG freaking time to heal!!

Note to self:  Still need to write letter to the torture squads at abu-ghraib and guantanamo prison's.  Found a much better method than "water-boarding' or German Shepherd Dogs to extract information for prisoners.  Give'em BENZO'S!  Yeah they will talk alright! They will be talking for 5 years AFTER!!!

Labrat #1  reporting live from hell, over and out.

Bird...you will truly depress me!!  ;D

If you recall, I was put on benzos for the ringing...and of course...it's her, and probably will always be here!

I joined a couple of Facebook groups for tinnitus, I am shocked at the number of people who say that it's the worst thing they've ever been through! I have the benefit of benzo wd, which is much worse than the ringing, for me!!

So sad, many are saying their docs are prescribing benzos to help them...I used to give a nice little post..."Please do your research! Benzodiazepines are highly addictive and can lead to tolerance and horrible withdrawal! Visit www.benzobuddies.org for more information!" Guess what, there are to many posts like this to keep up with!

Sadly, when I look back, the benzos never relieved my tinnitus, it was louder and softer then, just as it is now!

I hope you get relief soon!!

:smitten:

Bird...you will truly depress me!!  ;D

If you recall, I was put on benzos for the ringing...and of course...it's her, and probably will always be here!

I joined a couple of Facebook groups for tinnitus, I am shocked at the number of people who say that it's the worst thing they've ever been through! I have the benefit of benzo wd, which is much worse than the ringing, for me!!

So sad, many are saying their docs are prescribing benzos to help them...I used to give a nice little post..."Please do your research! Benzodiazepines are highly addictive and can lead to tolerance and horrible withdrawal! Visit www.benzobuddies.org for more information!" Guess what, there are to many posts like this to keep up with!

Sadly, when I look back, the benzos never relieved my tinnitus, it was louder and softer then, just as it is now!

I hope you get relief soon!!

Thanks GMIT,  I am so down lately.  People are inviting me to trips this December and I just do not want to be 10,000 miles away from home and have a wave. A group of college friends gave me a first class ticket to France, I declined out of fear.  I was normal before this, no tinnitus or if so I never noticed.   

I did have a bad flu last year and the tinnitus was super bad with the fever and I noticed for the first time that during ALL OTHER fevers in my life the tinnitus was super loud too, just the same.  I never remembered that fact until I got the fever in BZ recovery.  Maybe I had tinnitus all my life and never cared or gave it a second thought? 

Healing from benzo's is so unfair because the more that I heal the slower any new healing gets :'(  I guess this is the final parting gift from the benzo's.

I am still doing ACRN daily and it's helping me.

THINGS THAT WORK FOR ME SO FAR:

1.  Modulation exercises.

2.  ACRN

3.  Clonidine  .6mg a day. (.15mg X 4)

I understand! I had a three week window in month 7 then moved on to this void feeling, or feeling blue or depressed! Benzo wd find your weakest link and they tug trying to break it! For me it is that I lost a wonderful career, ruined my and my husbands life! That's what the benzo wd hammers into me! When I start feeling better (windows or windowish) I don't believe that at all!

I truly hope you feel better soon!!

I understand! I had a three week window in month 7 then moved on to this void feeling, or feeling blue or depressed! Benzo wd find your weakest link and they tug trying to break it! For me it is that I lost a wonderful career, ruined my and my husbands life! That's what the benzo wd hammers into me! When I start feeling better (windows or windowish) I don't believe that at all!

I truly hope you feel better soon!!

I am so sorry GM.  They say everything happens for a reason.  So far I can't apply this experience to anything positive yet except I have lost my fear of death completely.  I have become a total bad-ass in many situations that would have scared me to death before.  Some guy cut me off and stole my parking spot I was waiting for at the mall and  I confronted him, took the keys out of his ignition and throw them across the parking lot  (I think I have a death wish now, really)  He said  "You can get killed for doing that"  I walked away flipped him the 'bird' and  said  "I don't get that lucky asshole"  lol, that's not within my character, lol NOT ME,  I'm very timid.

Now sitting in a hotel room alone 10,000 miles away from home terrifies me.  I am definitely in an altered state of mind still!  I have a long way to go and the more I heal the more I know its not 'me' sitting here, it's a highly altered version of me but not the "OLD" me. Feel like my mind has been Hi-Jacked.  My new neural pathways are NOT operating within the parameters of the "OLD ME" and my old friend's keep saying "WHAT'S WRONG" ,  "WHAT'S WRONG" "your not having fun"  "SMILE"

I do not know WTF they are talking about?  They say I am not the person they knew before.  They say I am not  'happy-go-lucky' and I do not smile and my sense of humor is gone and I also can't be spontaneous and silly in a fun kind of way any longer.  Something is wrong, I'm so serious all the time, can't figure it out yet.  I think I am completely SHELL SHOCKED from this expericne, just waiting for the next BOMB to drop is my new state of being  :'( :'( :'(