Important Survey - Please Participate ×

HELP ! Relapse

[6d...]

[6d...]

My reaction was disproportionate for a small discussion  :-[

And later suffered an anxiety attack, it was not a panic attack but I had a lot of anxiety and unpleasant feelings.

This time was different. Fear was present but not as strong. Rather, I did not fully understand what was happening. Guess it's a mild anxiety attack.

The problem is that had taken 0.25 mg, 0.25 mg and took over. And my bedtime is within 4 hours minimum.

So I guess I should take a few more in the next hours: 0.12 or 0.25 maybe, and so I will break my dose of 0.50 per day.

I was taking 0.12 every 5 hours. The last two doses were almost together.  :(

Hello brendamar,

I also clench my teeth constantly, against all the invisible "somethings" in the world.

I have some difficulty understanding exactly what you're asking. You may have taken some extra Klonopin over the past few days? Don't worry about that too much. Stick with your plan and your taper and you will be fine :) Video games help me to. I saw your comment about no "post" button; I couldn't reply to the ticket because I have the same problem with Chrome! Have you tried firefox?

[6d...]

Thank you!

I was taking 0.50 per day. But now I had to go back to 0.75

Sometimes It's 5 or 6 or 7 AM and I cant sleep yet. :(

My anxiety comes back very strong since I started having episodes of fatigue. I get very anxious because I don't know where they come from.Perhaps my Melatonin pills are the cause?

And, I started with melatonin because my stop-breathing fear.

I only took melatonin an hour before sleeping. :(

[6d...]

I have not tried Firefox, I think.  :o

I wonder: this hard abstinence and taper symptoms are not the real struggle we all should had to face instead start taking benzodiazepines? Or the chemicals are really bothering? This question tortures me. Because knowing the circumstances that led me to my panic attacks (3) 4 years ago no longer exists I'm still afraid about leaving clonazepam because that old fear could return. It is irrational?  :(

Sorry for all my questions. I know are several.  :sick: