Important Survey - Please Participate ×

What are you thankful for today?

[De...]

Title says it all.

I'm thankful for everybody's posts  helping me to realize that my side effects aren't all that bad in comparison to how much shit I've pumped in my body over the years. Also for the super slick buzz cut that my mom paid for today and the chance to just get out of the house that came with it.

Title says it all.

I'm thankful for everybody's posts  helping me to realize that my side effects aren't all that bad in comparison to how much shit I've pumped in my body over the years. Also for the super slick buzz cut that my mom paid for today and the chance to just get out of the house that came with it.

Very good, hats off to you for being thankful.  :thumbsup:

Honestly? Today, not a damn thing. I feel like crap and it pisses me off that I'm more than six months off benzos and still having to deal with this crap.

I'm thankful for being able to Christmas shop today with no anxiety or panic like I had in earlier withdraw…Also the " My balls feel Like rubber" post!!! It cracked me UP!!! Feels good to laugh!!!    Jude

That nothing went insanely wrong in my life which would send me over the edge with severe anxiety.  But, then the day's not over yet.

Dead End -

I'm thankful that I have confidence that your nervous system will heal if you give it a chance. 

:thumbsup:

River