Important Survey - Please Participate ×

please tell me that i will be healed soon.

[pa...]

lost my identity. forgot how i was like before benzo. this damn crap has been almost 19 months now.

1. sizzling sound in the brain.

had this shit for 19 months now. will it go away?

2. pressure or numness on temple areas and head.

will this go away?

3. cold and hot sensations on the hand and feet.

will this go away?

4. can't feel or sense the reality very well.

something is always missing. was i like this before benzo or is this part of w/d?

anyway, will this be fixed?

5. lost my identity and myself.

will i be able to feel myself again?

6. it seems so alien and not real.

just do not know how to decribe it. just know that it does not feel normal.

7. other symptoms are somewhat tolerable.

sigh.

love you all and take care.

:sleepy: :sleepy:Hi, I'm hanging in there with you!  Don't give up hope. I can't sleep through the night. I wake up in the morning shaking and feel hopeless. I look at a task and feel like it is such an effort to get it done. I haven't much to say and can't hear alot of talking.  If I get into a long conversation my head hurts and I get exhausted.  Last week I had one "normal" day. I can drive. I look around the house and see things I did, made, planned, and wonder where that person is.  But, finding this site is an encouragement. We can BELIEVE we will be well again. We are not going to be "the only one who won't get better".  I downloaded "The Benzo Book".  If you can, look it over.  I read from page 99 through 110? when I get down because he describes alot of the same things we go through and he is recovered now.  Gonna try to go back to sleep now, been up for 2 hours.  Before this site I would let my down thoughts get hold of me, but now this site is a wonderful encouragement.  My husband is so patient, but he can't feel what I feel.  I keep him in the loop of how I feel but told him I understand if he gets tired of hearing the same answer, it is understood. Take care :-)

Soon my friend, soon!  :thumbsup:

I know it's horrible going through this, I sit here typing knowing I won't be healed soon but it's nice to hear :)  But who knows right??? One of these days we are bound to wake up feeling better.

Hang in there,

Fonz

Aww PO, I'm sorry.

It DOES get better. You gotta stay with it and keep on truckin.

Growing a new brain takes time and is something that is not for sissies.

You will get a medal at the end of this ordeal. Your reward will be  A NEW LIFE.

It's worth it, trust me.  My wd was almost 3 years, and it was worth all of the BS to get back.

Take it a breath at a time, throw away the calendar, forget about the past and the future, and stay here and breathe.

I'd trade a few days with you if I could to give you some Faith and Hope.  :smitten:

River

I would expect an easier and shorter journey with such a well planned taper. It sucks to still have sx as you describe with such a good taper plan. You haven't been off all that long and maybe I don't get it but I though I read more than once that the healing doesn't start till your off.

Just think where YOU, on your plan could be if you CTed or did a short taper.  I hope what i said is true and your well planed taper will make your journey short. I'm convinced it will be way shorter than it would have been hade you done like me.     

Thanks for your many posts

Your request is: "Please tell me that I will be healed soon."

OK, I programmed your quit date into my benzo deoximidifier, logged the correct data correlating to your symptoms, and according to my printout you are due to be healed effective 4:17 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time, sorry, I'm out west) on Tuesday, January 7, 2014.

So, hang in there. Recovery is just a bit over five weeks away.

(Oh, I wish it were that easy. All I can do is tell you that you ARE healing and that there's no overnight cure and it just takes time. Hang in there, this madness will slowly, slowly fade. However, if you do find that you are healed as of 4:17 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time) on Tuesday, January 7, 2014, feel free to sing my praises loud and often, and please nominate me for the annual Heather Ashton Public Service Award!)

OK, so got it? Hang in there. It WILL end...

Your request is: "Please tell me that I will be healed soon."

OK, I programmed your quit date into my benzo deoximidifier, logged the correct data correlating to your symptoms, and according to my printout you are due to be healed effective 4:17 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time, sorry, I'm out west) on Tuesday, January 7, 2014.

So, hang in there. Recovery is just a bit over five weeks away.

(Oh, I wish it were that easy. All I can do is tell you that you ARE healing and that there's no overnight cure and it just takes time. Hang in there, this madness will slowly, slowly fade. However, if you do find that you are healed as of 4:17 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time) on Tuesday, January 7, 2014, feel free to sing my praises loud and often, and please nominate me for the annual Heather Ashton Public Service Award!)

OK, so got it? Hang in there. It WILL end...

[/quote

hi tex,

how are you doing my friend?

what can i say?

love you dearly. you have just been "nominated" as best supporter.

take care my friend.

Thanks for the nomination, PO.

YOU take care. Please.

(Oh, and my computer is giving me trouble so your recovery may be off by an hour or so...)

:angel:

lost my identity. forgot how i was like before benzo. this damn crap has been almost 19 months now.

1. sizzling sound in the brain.

had this shit for 19 months now. will it go away?

2. pressure or numness on temple areas and head.

will this go away?

3. cold and hot sensations on the hand and feet.

will this go away?

4. can't feel or sense the reality very well.

something is always missing. was i like this before benzo or is this part of w/d?

anyway, will this be fixed?

5. lost my identity and myself.

will i be able to feel myself again?

6. it seems so alien and not real.

just do not know how to decribe it. just know that it does not feel normal.

7. other symptoms are somewhat tolerable.

sigh.

love you all and take care.

love you too PO. if my BENZO-BRAIN got it right, you are 8 months off now and this not

such a long time in this horror-process. you are going to heal , the next months things

will start getting better. some people suffer less , some more but you will be ok again.

i am sure you will get your life back.

take care and love you. :smitten: