Important Survey - Please Participate ×

I can write my name in my skin

[Sn...]

Hi to all,

For the past 2 months I have been plagued by hives that I get daily when my skin rubs up against something.  I can actually write my name in my skin and within minutes hives will appear in the form of my written name.  Diagnosis is dermotographism.  Cause unknown along with a cure.  Could this be a WD symptom?  I never had this before WD?  The itching is horrible and some temporary

aids for discomfort but nothing to prevent the hives from coming back.  Anyone else have this?

snufi

my skins been horribly weird through all this, still is, all kinds of crazy yucky stuff, not sure if I ever had specifically what you described though...

How about flabby,  sagging and feeling like sandpaper. Don't know if the sagging & flabbiness is from  loss of muscle mass or just from weigit loss. My body has aged  looks like about 10 yrs. since putting these benzos into my system. They do leave a path of distruction.

Snufi, is that really the name of it? That's weird isn't it. Sorry , I can't offer help, but I can give sympathy. Terrible to be itchy hey!  Hugs Pinkee