Important Survey - Please Participate ×

So, for those who are bed-ridden?

[ca...]

[ca...]

...are most of those who are bedridden, bedridden because they cold turkeyed or are tapering above the 10% rule? ... the past month or so, I'd say I've been pretty much bedridden and catatonic for the most part, and it's amazing to me that a drug could do that.

.... so when I stabilize again, I plan on taking a few years to get off this stuff and microcutting, so I can live a life during this.

... so bedridden people (God bless you), why are most of you at this point?

still mostly bed ridden during the day. i get up at night and come on here. otherwise i still vibrate too much to do anything and brain squeeze's me all the time. the only time i get any comfort is when i am supine and resting. i am about 18 months after brutal cold turkey and 15 months was my last rescue benzo.

Because my body and mind are/feel very sick and my heart goes haywire. Standing makes me ill now

Benzos are my weakness apparently. Damn the day Iever took this. Its all wrong

I did a micro slow taper and still found my self bed ridden a lot towards the end of the withdrawal.. getting up to use the bathroom was nearly impossible at times. Now part of my brain is jello. 

All the best,

Fonz

Oneday...im really sad im getting these horible waves if depression...and i dont know if it will go at the same pace my healling....its kulling me........what if it will be very very slowly cause our ns was downregulated before and this additional misery....i cant live like hope 444 and woofs in permanente dp dr.....do you get that on regular basis?

Yeah my dr and dp are constant, they lift a little like right now but I wish they'd go away. Back to hell where they camef

rom.

Idk, it depends on the person . Some take longer, som take shorter. Best thing you can do now is eat healthy. Hopefully that will help in building up and correcting your  neurotransmitters

i get very sick from standing upright. i also feel like im carrying five times my weight. the pain is mild, i simply feel like i have the worst flu.xconstantly

I ct on August 30 and I feel worse horrible! I was doing pretty good until the day before Thanksgiving, I got slammed. I've been pretty much bedridden with burning skin and flu feeling. Bad insomnia and anxiety waking me up.