Important Survey - Please Participate ×

For the women please help

[Mi...]

Every month my symptoms are worse during my period but even worse the week after my period practically non functional killer migraines and unbearable symptoms does anyone else experience this ? I'm 16 months out and it's still bad ...,

Dont know your age but I am having some of the same issues and according to my gyn, mine may be perimenopausal.  If you read some of those symptoms they are similar to w/d and can start as early as your 30s.

Hello Michelle. I have this bad. It takes so long to feel decent again that its time for your period again. I am 13 months off and it feels like it will never straighten up. I'm 32 and I was never this way either. I hope it goes away. I don't think I would have as many waves if it would.

That's exactly how I feel! I'll have good weeks when hormones aren't here do you get migraines around or after your period too never had it ore benzos.  I'm getting exhausted from all of it

I don't know but I am breastfeeding and getting slammed around every time I would have ovulated or got my period .. I am 25 months out and I was doing great till I quit caffeine three months ago.. I am positive that  caffeine down regulates GABA.. I'm a disaster .. I feel worse than ever

I get slammed around this time as well... Ill go from feeling 70 percent to 30 percent it's awful.

Those numbers sound familiar. I'm the same way.

Exactly the same!! Dread it.. It's so severe it scares me. And I'm the same the week after my period.. What input it down to is that progesterone and oestrogen drop out completely and our brains can handle the sudden change. As soon as the oestrogen levels incline a little we improve. Again when oestrogen peaks out brains are to sensitive for the sudden surge and we react terribly. I hope it goes, it rules my life :(

Exactly the same!! Dread it.. It's so severe it scares me. And I'm the same the week after my period.. What input it down to is that progesterone and oestrogen drop out completely and our brains can handle the sudden change. As soon as the oestrogen levels incline a little we improve. Again when oestrogen peaks out brains are to sensitive for the sudden surge and we react terribly. I hope it goes, it rules my life :(

So true. I lose so much blood too and I think it has something to do with blood volume too. I read on here once when someone got their blood drawn they reacted for a few days. All I know is I hate it.