Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Wave getting longer again?

[In...]

Throughout withdrawal my waves have gradually been getting shorter and less intense. The past couple months they would last 3-6 days at a time with some days at baseline in between or a partial window.

Now at 8.5 months I'm in the middle of a horrible wave that is day number 10 today. All the symptoms are very strong. This is almost like back in acute w/d. Has anyone else had such a terrible setback this far out? The DR is so heavy and constant again it's making me so sad.

I'm so discouraged by the length of this wave. It feels like a huge step back in healing and now I'm worrying (yet again) that maybe it's never going to resolve, that I'm always going to keep getting these waves and never heal  :'(

Pretty sure. It started about 5 or 6 days before I went to the dentist. Symptoms are the same before and after the dentist. Throat feels like it is closing off, weak and shaky, no concentration, no patience, brain cannot think or remember hardly anything, extremely heavy DR, waves of moderate anxiety.

Throughout withdrawal my waves have gradually been getting shorter and less intense. The past couple months they would last 3-6 days at a time with some days at baseline in between or a partial window.

Now at 8.5 months I'm in the middle of a horrible wave that is day number 10 today. All the symptoms are very strong. This is almost like back in acute w/d. Has anyone else had such a terrible setback this far out? The DR is so heavy and constant again it's making me so sad.

I'm so discouraged by the length of this wave. It feels like a huge step back in healing and now I'm worrying (yet again) that maybe it's never going to resolve, that I'm always going to keep getting these waves and never heal  :'(

Innadaze

You will heal , don't worry .

You have setback after dentist  .

I just eat Japanese and can feel it  coming .

Not strong as year ago , but still .

You will get over trust  me .

We all have sensitivity this is way we feel good then [we eat  something , or meds , dentist etc ] and we are back in wave .

This will take long time and will be less  and less  and one day gone for good .

Is nothing wrong with you but your DR have no clue .

Erika :smitten:

Thank you Erika. I'm having a hard day again. The hard days keep coming day after day and it is wearing down my positive outlook. I thought the worst part was over, but now it is back again. Maybe the dentist made it even worse. Have fun with your dog  :smitten:

Thank you Erika. I'm having a hard day again. The hard days keep coming day after day and it is wearing down my positive outlook. I thought the worst part was over, but now it is back again. Maybe the dentist made it even worse. Have fun with your dog  :smitten:

[/

quote]

Innadaze

I read about this over and over over  almost three years with BB and  Trap.

moment we go dentist or were given any meds we are back in w/d .

Is over and over .

I am positive  you back in because of dentist . Also Hockey boy , after dentis was back  in hell .

You will get over that again . You will be out from this wave , be very careful food , meds , coffe , tea everything we are very sensitive .

Longer off  benzo , means my system was cleaner  from Clonazepam  MORE sensitive I become o everything  not Natural and ALL meds .

I don't see Dentist  last three years . I brushing and flossing  like crazy . I never have problems  but should go . But I AM SO SCARED  just to go near any med. stuff .

Is nothing wrong with you , your system is oversensitive and can be for long time . 

REMEMBER is nothing wrong with you is benzow/d for very long time .

Take care and trust me this will be over . just be very careful meds , food etc .

Erika

I am sending you positive thoughts that you will wake up tomorrow and this crazy wave will have past. Good juju. Take care remember if I can heal after 27 years, you will also.

Your friend Sue

I am sending you positive thoughts that you will wake up tomorrow and this crazy wave will have past. Good juju. Take care remember if I can heal after 27 years, you will also.

Your friend Sue

Thank you Sue, I can use all the good juju I can get! It really helps to see people who I have followed their progress the past 7-8 months getting better.  :smitten:

Any stressful event can set off a wave. You'll get through this. I think each time we have a wave our brain and body learn how to deal with the situation in the future.

Thanksgiving was Thursday and I've been in a wave now on Friday, Saturday and Sunday... Three days and counting. All you can do is just accept the wave, realize it is proof that healing is taking place, and hold on until it passes!

Best of luck, Innadaze!

Any stressful event can set off a wave. You'll get through this. I think each time we have a wave our brain and body learn how to deal with the situation in the future.

Thanksgiving was Thursday and I've been in a wave now on Friday, Saturday and Sunday... Three days and counting. All you can do is just accept the wave, realize it is proof that healing is taking place, and hold on until it passes!

Best of luck, Innadaze!

I sure hope our bodies are learning and remembering during these waves. Sorry you got hit as well.... I don't even go into these events believing they are stressful or worried about them, but then afterwards (or during) the event my body most always disagrees. Take care Tex, we should be out of this again soon!

Another day just rolling along in this yuck. My entire being feels so off and unwell. This is so boring and tiring, can hardly do anything productive. Can hardly distract. Wake up and try again tomorrow I guess. Blah  :tickedoff:

Haha, it will Sue! Might take 3,4,5 weeks or more but it'll calm back down again sometime. It just feels like a waste of life when I'm unable to do much of anything. There is so much I could be doing but only able to tackle little bits at a time this week.