Important Survey - Please Participate ×

tight back and abdominal muscles

[la...]

Having a very bad day today.  I am trying to put up our Christmas tree.  That requires a fair amount of bending, twisting, reaching, etc...  All movements that I did all my life and never really thought about.  That is, until, July 2012.  Woke up with a urinary tract infection, went to doc, was given Cipro.  Started taking it, and all hell broke loose a few days later.  It has been bad for me ever since.  Worse problem for me now, and has been, tight, tight lower back muscles and thick, tight abdominal muscles.  Since last August have been to emergency room twice (no help).  Been to my PCP (worthless) multiple times, gyno numerous times, gastro doc, urologist too.  Had colonoscopy done, MRI's, etc... nothing wrong.  Have lost my job since last November (2012).  Have really lost my life.  Figured out on my own it was the klonopin.  Have been off it since June 1st.  Shouldn't I be better by now???  I am growing more and more weary of this.

yes, 6 months off is too early in this process. it will get better but takes some more months.

cheer up, you have come a long way , loosing your job must have been awful.

you will get your life back and i wish you happiness for the years to come. :smitten::thumbsup:

I am 9 months off and I have back and abdominal muscle stiffness too. I dread just bending down and up taking dishes out of the dishwasher. Although during my windows this gets a lot better now. The waves just remind me I am still healing.  :)