Important Survey - Please Participate ×

11 Months ago

[Mc...]

Tomorrow it will be 11 months since I had any xanax or clonazapam. It has been a journey for sure. The 6 weeks before I took the fateful step to enter a treatment center, was a time that I truly though I was losing my mind.  So Jan 2 I did go treatment, and if I knew than what I know now I would have done it differently. But as they say, it is what it is. I call it my medical winter. While in treatment I had a seizure that meant I had to have all sorts of tests done. EEG MRI etc ets. I also had to take a anti-seizures medicine through April. This meant I couldn't drive and I couldn't live on my own. Humbling for sure.So I went back home the end of April and started to drive some. The months since then have been a time of healing.  I truly believe my brain had to heal. I am not 100% but I am close. I have found my humor button and I have to say Robb had my sides splitting last night with his rubbery bits. So I want everyone to know this does get better.You can teach an old dog new tricks. Please be patient. Sue

Yes, Robb had us all "rolling" the last couple of days!

So wonderful to hear you are nearly healed. I remember you had many long, hard months to get through and you did it! Please write a success story for us soon when you are 100%  :smitten: