Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Ongoing crying - how will I ever heal

[Ch...]

My stomach burning/bloating pain are my worst s/x ... I also get burning in the arms which I'm hoping is a sign of healing.

I cry everyday and I'm scared everyday.  How is one suppose to heal with such hopeless thoughts, fear and crying.  This is ridiculous. 

Look how far you've come! I haven't even started to taper. You're a hero to me! Sending prayers and love your way! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Joy

If you are able to cry and feel emotions, you are healing. Early in w/d other BB's are unable to shed tears even when they want to. I was unable to feel emotion or cry for long periods of time early in my w/d. The crazy emotional swings are signs of healing and re-balancing. While the crying spells are disconcerting, I think it shows we are getting closer to being healed than remaining in an emotionless zombie state. :smitten:

Hey Hun, I know exactly  how hard this.. I have had the gamut!! Trust me. If you can observe this as a third person and really try to think that this is chemical madness in your brain it can help. It's not actually you, or how you feel but a brain trying to work out how it all communicated again. Me kind to yourself. The helpless and hopeless can be the worst for me. Its so low it scared the shit out of me. It will pass, you won't feel like that always, it's all trying to sort itself out. Do your best. Sending love. Xxx

Thanks Miss Moo.  It is so hard isn't it to think "this will pass" and "I am healing" and it's just the chemical madness as you stated.  I sure hope u r right that it sorts itself out.  With so much stress on the body, it's hard to think that this will pass.

Sending love your way too miss moo.  I hope tonight finds you well and happy and fast healing to you. 

It's the hardest thing we will ever have to do.. I  still in constant shock over it. You will start to have good days that give you hope, I promise.  When you are on it it is almost impossible to see out. I know.. You will make it through the madness. Xxxx