Important Survey - Please Participate ×

woke up right side of brain feels dead, cant think confused

[On...]

Can't think anymore, something is wrong

Well, you have three active threads going, so I would suspect you are able to think -- at least a little bit...

If you dislike me so much that you blocked me why do you want to answer my posts? Why don't you just leave me alone.

Anyway this morning I literally felt like Ihad a stroke when I woke, still my head is messed up feeling.. been this way and getting worse for months

Maybe you don't get it but before all this I got along living, eating, drinking water, exercising. And running errands just fine.

Why do you think it's the right side of your brain?

Are you having issues with the left side of your body?

I'm sorry you are feeling so badly.  :(

Well, you have three active threads going, so I would suspect you are able to think -- at least a little bit...

Maybe he means he can't think "clearly".

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. It does feel like something is wrong and I will say, go see a doctor for any symptom that truly bothers you. I used to have the feeling that my brain just wouldn't wake up, like the back of my brain was shut off. I'd stared smacking my head with my hand to see if I could wake it up. It was a very uncomfortable feeling. I just wanted to lay my head down, but could not sleep. People's conversations confused me. This is the point where I had to take disability from work. I couldn't function. I went to the ER and had an MRI during this time and they found nothing. I remember crying as they sent me home, they couldn't do anything for me. These benzos make your brain shut down. It's supposed to be healing during this time, reseting. That was about 5 months ago and my brain is fine now and I'm back at work. It is scary and you will feel uncomfortable, but your brain is healing and you will not stay in this confusing state. You will make it thru.

Why do you think it's the right side of your brain?

Are you having issues with the left side of your body?

I'm sorry you are feeling so badly.  :(

The right side of my brain felt numb or gone, it doesn't feel much like that now, but really cloudy.

Its alright, well no it isn't, but thank you disneygirl

I don't notice any problems with the left side of my body, just my whole body feels out of whack.

I feel like I've become unconscious to change in my body. Everything feels wrong, its hard to pick out one thing

Why do you ask if there is something wrong with left side? What could this mean?

Really tex? Show some compassion. What, you were never irrational about anything. He can obviously think, he's scared.

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. It does feel like something is wrong and I will say, go see a doctor for any symptom that truly bothers you. I used to have the feeling that my brain just wouldn't wake up, like the back of my brain was shut off. I'd stared smacking my head with my hand to see if I could wake it up. It was a very uncomfortable feeling. I just wanted to lay my head down, but could not sleep. People's conversations confused me. This is the point where I had to take disability from work. I couldn't function. I went to the ER and had an MRI during this time and they found nothing. I remember crying as they sent me home, they couldn't do anything for me. These benzos make your brain shut down. It's supposed to be healing during this time, reseting. That was about 5 months ago and my brain is fine now and I'm back at work. It is scary and you will feel uncomfortable, but your brain is healing and you will not stay in this confusing state. You will make it thru.

Thank you Little Penny for your encouragement, I'm glad you made it through and are feeling better

I woke up like this quite a bit and still do on and off. Sometimes it feels numb or buzzy..guess another weird wd thing.

Do you feel confused too? It almost seems like whatever side I lay on its like the water in my brain falls to that side and the other side gets dry. That's a good description

Tex! I am not sure if you intended to offend with this post or if it is your humour, your comment is insensitive and unnecessary, please remember our policy regarding respect for fellow members, comments like this are not helpful to anyone.

•Be polite towards, and respectful of, your fellow Buddies. We do not tolerate attacks upon fellow members.

Forum rules and guidelines:

Magrita 

Magrita:

This was NOT an "attack." I sincerely feel sorry for the guy...

He is wrong about two things. I don't "dislike" him and I do not have him blocked. I did have him blocked when he was posting 8, 9, 10 times a day, but he's eased up on that and I unblocked him...

Hello one time.....i just wanna ask how you manage to deal with baseline of dp and dr every day...im having depresssion every day and its inhumain.....

Hello one time.....i just wanna ask how you manage to deal with baseline of dp and dr every day...im having depresssion every day and its inhumain.....

Hi sandy I'm sorry you're suffering so much. I wish Ihad more better advice than this but i try to distract and Ihold on for dear life. This is all I can do

Hope you feel better soon sandy :) just give it time

What is your story with benzos? Are you still on? And what other medications if any? Just curious

No im free meds...but three benzo and amtypsych injections sent me in second turkey...and it looks like i have to deal with bad baseline ples waves....im so sad that i f-**k up first time around

..i hada windows...........now im living in permanente depresssiin...and not sure even that my brain will rebounce after that...

.......i iknowvspengler and tex do not think thst its possible from few doses to restart everything alll over again .but thats whats hhhhappaning.............my heart is bleading when i remember i had a three good and two bad days........now if i ever reach this pount im writting success storx...everybody who has half month good days should rethink about success and see how blessed they are........i would kill to have half month bad days and half good....so many people that are so blessed still refussing writte their success ....they dhould look at me and realise how blessed tgey are

They say that because that was their experience. I've come to find everything is colored by our experiences and that's all we have to go by. Because of these experience they are convinced this is the one truth and the one way this goes down. I think some people can't see outside of their own and that maybe someone had a different experience.

Don't let them get you down, or invalidate your experience

I fu*#cked up to. I should have never reinstated either. I know where you're coming from

Like you Ihad a few good windows in ct,  but too much and 2nd exposure to this crap was too much for me 

Hope you get releif soon :)