Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Dont know how ima make it through...

[On...]

At my wits end. I didnt ask for this. Been uncomfortable for a year and a half. I keep trying so hard to get better and keep failing. Im trapped in my own broken body, mind, whatever the f*ck is broken. When I try to get better and eat and build a little confidence sh*t like the other night happens where my hr bp takes off and I violently shake. So i dont even know its w/d at this point. Every medical test says im healthy as can be, but somethings seems very off. I love life and people and always have which makes this condition torture. I keep beggin out to god and it feels like in talking to myself. I feel alone in the universe. My entire manhood has been stripped. I used to be athletic,cocky, and arrogant. Now im nothing

Hi OneLove

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time; it's very sad, and I know how crazy with desperation we can feel in all this when we don't have any kind of known timeline for when we'll feel better.

I know you're coming up on a year, and I'm sure it's frustrating to still feel this way -- but I think you probably are healing, even if it doesn't feel that way. I don't know what to say except to take it a day at a time, and be as compassionate to yourself as you can. You've got my best wishes and warmest regards, too.

Thanks Spengler, I just dont wanna be like this another year or 2 or what it is medical? An autoimmune disease or something. I cant do this forever. I hate getting these food reactions and panic attacks not knowing if Im gonna live. Its traumatic everytime. I miss my family and friends. I miss sports and food. This is not me at all. And im not sure whats wrong. Or if i will get better. Im yerrified it could be an adreneline tumor or chrons or something crazy developed from the stress

Hi OneLove21...did you get a chance to read the first five bullets under this setting? There is information as to how the brain is responding and the areas of the brain which have been affected by our benzo use.