Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Battling fatigue

[So...]

Any ideas on how to battle the benzo fatigue? I hate how they make me feel sedated during the day.

Foods, supplements, etc...

Dang, I need off of these crazy things. I have only been back on for two weeks.

Denise  :smitten:

I hit what I called an "emotional plateau" at about four months and for about 6-7 weeks it was like NOTHING. No energy, no motivation, no waves, no windows, NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. You may be hitting it a bit early.

My theory is that the brain and body put so much damn energy into fighting through those first 3 months or so that by the late 3rd or early 4th month they are simply worn out and can't do anything, so they shut down, but beneath it all they are simply recharging and healing DOES begin. My "emotional plateau" ended about 10 days ago and, whew, it's been a lot of ups and downs. Yeah, those are signs of healing, but I kind of miss my no-anything days...

Don't worry about it. You WILL get your energy and motivation back.

I hit what I called an "emotional plateau" at about four months and for about 6-7 weeks it was like NOTHING. No energy, no motivation, no waves, no windows, NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. You may be hitting it a bit early.

My theory is that the brain and body put so much damn energy into fighting through those first 3 months or so that by the late 3rd or early 4th month they are simply worn out and can't do anything, so they shut down, but beneath it all they are simply recharging and healing DOES begin. My "emotional plateau" ended about 10 days ago and, whew, it's been a lot of ups and downs. Yeah, those are signs of healing, but I kind of miss my no-anything days...

Don't worry about it. You WILL get your energy and motivation back.

Actually, I am back on the crappy benzo's for right now. Dr put me back on to hopefully get my weight back up, so I can get ready for dental work and a surgery. I lost 40 lbs after my c/t.

Did you do anything different after your c/t? Like change what you ate? Did any foods bother you? Or msg?

Denise  :smitten: