Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Windows and Waves????

[US...]

I have noticed in the past week I have one good day and one bad day.  bad days I just break out crying and good days I am about %60-%70

what you all think happening to me this is scary I do not even enjoy my ok feelings because I am waiting for the bad feeling to come in any minute. 

I have been free of Benzos for about 30 days.  I was put on Klonopin .25-.5 mg taken as needed and quit C/T while taking .25 mg. 

I did not taper or did not what Benzo WDs were. 

Let me know what you all think please. 

You're probably having some relatively mild (compared to what we go through) withdrawal symptoms, based on your low-dose, short-term use. Just hang in there and the bad days should not be as intense and the good days will become better and better. You lucked out by figuring out benzos were not good for you early on, so you're spared the months and months some of us are suffering through.

I'd think by Christmas or New Year's you should be feeling close to "normal" again...

If you're having one good day, and one bad I'd suggest that's normal life. Maybe a bit of minor withdrawal on top of it.

Exercise, avoid sugar/caffeine and drink plenty of water.

I wish you all the best! :thumbsup: