Important Survey - Please Participate ×

i can no longer stand very long

[On...]

And Idont know why. I just feel sick, weak, tired, I cant get hydrated very well, heart racing a lot, tired heart feeling.

I stand to get something to eat but then I must lay down soon.

From around 4pm to 11pm Iam in a hell state. My heart freaks out or my head feels fu*#ed up both in a holy sh*#t I'm a about to die sorta way. What a nightmare. I am not living

Anyone have the same?

I am losing ground

At times I have felt like I are describing. When I would make a cut I would feel like that for days. I don't think there's anyway around the misery caused by tapering from a benzo. Have to just keep your goal in sight! U are nearly there.      Hugs.  Pinkee

Onedayatatime,

I just came out of a long wave of feeling exactly how you just described.  Then one day I woke up and it was gone.  I have waves of that. It comes and it goes, it will leave for you also. It's most certainly withdrawal related.  I hope that gives you some reassurance.

[b7...]
Yes. Have been going through that for a month now. Had a good day today. Out of nowhere... so promise, go easy on yourself, this is a short time in your life. It will pass and you will feel joy and peace again... and sooner than you think.

OneDay: It is so hard when our tapers bring us to times like this...weakness, soreness, bedridden, heart going stupid, barely able to get to the bathroom, sweating, anxiety, and basically feeling like we're dying. I think we have all been there. For some of us it is very hard to handle this because we are still tapering. In a way, it makes me feel a bit cheated. Tapering is supposed to be about controlling withdrawal symptoms as much as possible...when we are physiologically unable to do this while seeing others able to do this successfully, it is frustrating. Each passing day symptoms seem to be getting worse instead of better, but it is also the time when I personally try to keep my eye on the prize which is being benzo free. I may feel rotten, but my rational mind says that I am healing slowly and that my taper doses are getting smaller. We are indeed suffering, but thank goodness that this site exists and we can hold each other up as we stumble our way to the finish line. 

Hi OneDay..

This was scary for me. I was just finished with my 3rd month into C/T w/d and I would stand and with in 3 to 5 mins I wold get a feeling or a rush of a sensation that ran from my legs to my thighs and then couldnt hold my weight . I would have to sit.I became so weak.. This progressed to me becoming bedridden. Its very crazy how much sxs this w/d brings but it all comes to a end. Youll get through this and look back and see how strong you truly are. Stay strong you can do this.

~Jenny

you are not I went through all that hang in there go for a car ride or something

I was where u at 3 weeks ago you are not going to die

your heart will calm down just drink some ginger mint tea u be ok