Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Severe setback at 14 months. Please help me

[ca...]

I don´t know what to do. Obsessive thoughts are killing me, and I don´t know what to do to distract my mind. It is so normal to have a big setback at this point? Every day is worse than the previous one. Please help

Yes it is normal at your timeframe. Continue to ride it out  :) congrats on 14 months that's huge, I'm a month ahead of you and my intrusive thoughts came back recently, as well, along with major head pressure

I don´t know what to do. Obsessive thoughts are killing me, and I don´t know what to do to distract my mind. It is so normal to have a big setback at this point? Every day is worse than the previous one. Please help

This can happen, especially if you've been sick, unusually stressed, etc.  But it's only temporary, and your healing trajectory will continue.

:thumbsup:

The obsessive thoughts really kick in sometimes for me too, but it's getting better.  I have bad anxiety now from personal stressors brought on by the fallout from these benzo's, and when something goes wrong around my home, the obsessing starts.  I had a bunch of roof leaks at the same time months ago with water dripping and it sent me into a panic, and then when any faucet would leak, I would obsess about the sound of the water dripping and couldn't rest until the leaky faucet or toilet was fixed.

Yes perfectly normal. It took me 18 1/2 months out to move into another stage in my healing where the waves werent as horrible. You can do it.

Mthhigh

I'm 15 months off and my worst nightmare is back. Insomnia, bad, bad, muscle aches, twitches, weakness .... I'm hopeless and discouraged. I thought I was healing when bam...

Miti