Important Survey - Please Participate ×

On 0.5MG valium a day... are these symptoms of w/d:

[Mi...]

I've been on these Benzos for 10 years (just found out this year that they were addictive and I was addicted to them!)

So I just realized recently that I might be living sub par so I am withdrawing.  I have searched the forum for these symptoms and I think i'll ask about them in terms of my circumstances.

I was at max taking 3mg lorazapam per day, I feel like I was never on that much benzos and that my situation is less significant then everyone here.

Ever since I switched to valium its like i'm almost in a dream and everything is a bit different.  I am not myself and I need to know if w/d has to do with this. (I don't think I should have very much w/d because of my tiny doses.)

QUESTION:

Are these w/d symptoms OR the real me off benzos(forget what its like to not be on them):

1. Feel a bit insecure after a lot of things I do socially and hard to get it out of my head (I meditate and do lots of exercise but still it persists).  I feel confident that I have great social skills and i'm in great shape, but I don't know what this is...  I think I might be exaggerating situations to make them worse then they are.

2. Hard to make decisions, I will go to make a text and won't know whether to send it, then erase it and forget about it until later, I am having doubts about making this post right now to be honest

These two things are brand new, please let me know if these are common w/d symptoms or not.

Yes, these are withdrawal symptoms.  Benzo withdrawal has a wide range of effects both mental and physical.  But they are temporary, and will pass as you heal.

:thumbsup:

Hi,

I was on 2 mg of Valium for a much much shorter period of time than you were and I had pretty much all the classic withdrawal symptoms.  The bad news is that just because it was a low dose doesnt mean you will not have to deal with withdrawal issues, the good news is you will get through it!

Shell