Important Survey - Please Participate ×

I messed up real bad but i felt amazing

[Be...]

so last night I really messed up , I was feeling anxious at night , I couldn't sleep so I took an extra 0.25 of clonazepam so now i'm up to 0.5 of clonazepam again , I feel so guilty , is it ok to go down again to 0.25 a day if I took more last night ? I want to go down to 0.25 again , it took me over 3 months to get there ,  you know whats strange today I woke up and my depersonalization was completely gone I felt actually really good, that tells me that my DP is in fact caused by benzo withdrawel , it feels great to feel ME again but on the other hand I feel guilty that I took the extra 0.25 , I don't know what to do . should I go down to 0.25 again ?

I would go back to the .25 today if you are looking to quit.  There is no easy way through this hell.  On the plus side it should put your mind at ease that all these symptoms you feel are from benzo withdrawal which now will probably give you less anxiety.  If you don't mind taking the drug stay at the .5.  No judgement here.

I have bumped up an extra .25 mg two different times on my taper.  The next day I just went back to normal.  It did not set me back that I can tell.

I have bumped up an extra .25 mg two different times on my taper.  The next day I just went back to normal.  It did not set me back that I can tell.

ok that's what i'm going to do , thanx

d/p is drug withdrawal. ive had it for two yr now.

i never had it before. im glad you felt better.

that's the worst symptom ever , any coping strategies you wanna share for dp ?

I would go back to the .25 today if you are looking to quit.  There is no easy way through this hell.  On the plus side it should put your mind at ease that all these symptoms you feel are from benzo withdrawal which now will probably give you less anxiety.  If you don't mind taking the drug stay at the .5.  No judgement here.

I agree except I would not stay at .5, even if you don't mind taking the drug. On occasion when I have cut too much and am in hell at night I have also taken a little extra, but just once and then stayed where I was. I never experienced a problem. I am in no way recommending doing this but doing it once should be okay.