Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Anyone get hopelessness and feel stuck?

[Ma...]

I'm a prisoner in this world. Why can't I feel you God. I want to go to heaven real bad but I feel disconnected. I'm scared and I need you God. I feel fake and so do my family. Why? Its so hard. Please help me Lord

Dying Inside so bad. I didnt want to post this. This was another mix up with copy paste. Its all so true though. I'm hurting so bad today emotionally. I search dpdr on here and 90% of the threads are mine. It makes me feel hopeless too. Why am I so bad? I'm confused. I just don't know.

I feel the Same exact way maymay it's so hard being like this I'm only 7 months out I wish I could tell you it ends, but it did for ppl before us

Thanks guys. I wish I never signed up on the protracted board either. I glance over their threads and feel so discouraged. I feel selfish always asking for promises or encouragement all the time I'm just so deep.

I'm a prisoner in this world. Why can't I feel you God. I want to go to heaven real bad but I feel disconnected. I'm scared and I need you God. I feel fake and so do my family. Why? Its so hard. Please help me Lord

not alone here I was on Klonopin for 3 weeks and I have been hurting for weeks got no choice to hang in there got a family to support.  Hang in there I pray for you GOD BLESS

[96...]
My love to you Maymay. I'm in the same place at one year off tomorrow. When will it end? I feel disheartened after another night with severe anxiety, stomach probs and no sleep at all due to revving.

Dying Inside so bad. I didnt want to post this. This was another mix up with copy paste. Its all so true though. I'm hurting so bad today emotionally. I search dpdr on here and 90% of the threads are mine. It makes me feel hopeless too. Why am I so bad? I'm confused. I just don't know.

I am right there with you Maymay.  I live dp/dr hell too.  I feel completely dead inside.  I feel...nothing, just detachment.  Its like being trapped in your body, screaming but no one can hear you.  The only thing I focus is not killing myself.  If I make it through the day alive then that is a successful day.  Hope things clear up for you soon.

Whoever you are, I love you. Stay safe. I'm there too. If you can't be here tomorrow, you can't fix it. Go easy on yourself. I just went back on benzos. I feel ashamed, but I tried to jump off a landing last night and possibly lost my boyfriend for good. God or not, I care. Be safe for me!

Maymay, you had a one week window, try to grasp onto that if you can. And you are having your period so your hormones are all screwy. I also got slammed this month around my cycle, it will lighten up really really soon  :therethere:

Maymay, you had a one week window, try to grasp onto that if you can. And you are having your period so your hormones are all screwy. I also got slammed this month around my cycle, it will lighten up really really soon  :therethere:

Thanks gettingthere. Its good to ear from you. I feel like I went way back this time. Shoot its hard.

Right, I hear you. I felt the same way during my cycle this month. That means we are getting better because we came so far, we were able to 'fall back' does that make sense?

WINDOW

M, some of us are struggling with, is this really benzo wd?(hence no windows) I don't say that to downplay your pain or situation but to tell you your healing and from all I read here at bb you don't need to question your diagnosis.  That sound reassuring to me. Everyone who has damaged their CNS with benzos, heal. It's the journey that shucks

I'm glad I have you to share this journey with.  15 MONTHS OF HEALING. Aren't you glad todays date isn't 11/21/12