Important Survey - Please Participate ×

New Admins

[Co...]

Hi everyone,

I'd like to announce two new Administrators to the BenzoBuddies' team.

All you regulars will already know magrita, as she has been a Senior Moderator for some time now. I'm sure she will continue to do a sterling job. Thank you, Mags. :)

We also have xerxes joining the team. Although xerxes is designated as the 'Technical Administrator', don't be surprised if he chooses to involve himself with moderation  and forum management duties too. Although new to BenzoBuddies, he has personal experience of benzodiazepine use and withdrawal -  I have known xerxes for some time and trust his abilities.

Thank you, magrita and xerxes. Your help is very much appreciated.

Colin.

((Thank you and welcome to the Admin Team))

Mags, you have put many hours, days, weeks and months into the forum here. Your dedication and care of our members is exemplary. I look forward to working with you on the admin team.  :smitten:

Xerxes, Welcome !  Your name reminds me of my college days and the ancient and Greek History classes I took. Thank you for offering your help here at BB and I look forward to working with you.  :thumbsup:

pianogirl

Wonderful news!  :thumbsup:  Magrita welcomed me to the forum.  She is going to be a great administrator!  I also look forward to getting to know Xerxes.  :)

Hi Magrita, :)

Your compassionate and caring demeanor as a moderator has been appreciated by so many folks who love and respect you for the wonderful person that you are.  You will make a fantastic administrator.  Congratulations to you.

Xerxes, Congratulations to you, too. I wish you the very best.

pj

wow Margo,

i have just heard the wonderful news and i am so pleased and thank for your

kindness and help .

for ever grateful

your zoo doctor. :laugh::D

hi xerxes, good to have a strong 'greek' person on the team. all the best. :)

Congratulations Margo!  You are a fantastic leader and I know your care and compassion will carry forward into your administration skills.  You really are the best and much deserve this position.. Huge hugs to you  :smitten: :smitten:

Xerxes, Welcome and congratulations.  I know you will do a great job!  All the best, Betsy xxxx

Congratulations Magrita!  I just noticed your new red nameplate!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you Megan, glad you like my nameplate lol its such a pleasure working alongside you, we are lucky to have you here

Mags :smitten:

Mags, you have put many hours, days, weeks and months into the forum here. Your dedication and care of our members is exemplary. I look forward to working with you on the admin team.  :smitten:

pianogirl

Thank you Pg,  its been great working with you, you’re a good teacher and  I am looking forward to learning more

Many thanks to both of you, Magrita and Xerxes for helping out at BB.  I wish you all the best.  Your assistance is very much appreciated.

Thank you  so much Whoopsie, we will do our best

Magrita :smitten:

Wonderful news!  :thumbsup:  Magrita welcomed me to the forum.  She is going to be a great administrator!  I also look forward to getting to know Xerxes.  :)

Thank you Juliea, I remember when you first arrived, your doing a great job here, so proud of you

Hi Magrita, :)

Your compassionate and caring demeanor as a moderator has been appreciated by so many folks who love and respect you for the wonderful person that you are.  You will make a fantastic administrator.  Congratulations to you.

pj

Thank you do much Pj my little rapper friend, I appreciate your kind words

Magrita :smitten: