losing control of my life

[9d...]

[9d...]

since you just bubble gummed me....

i am going to wait a couple more days, want to get off to a good start and just starting to feel better and more confident from last weeks debacle. 

maybe the forum has helped me ... HMMMM  ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [An...]

• [...]

• [ga...]

Sorry that you are going through a tough day Rico ..:(

Is there anything that you can do to distract?

Try taking deep, slow breaths ..It helps to relax ..Also Magnesium helps.

Thinking of you, :smitten:

Love, Anu

[9d...]
Ive been fighting throught it.  Work was hell.  Surprisingly the drive home was successful.  My head just feels weird and my breathing is off.  I just want to bury my head in the sand....

I feel saddened to hear that Rico ..:(

My head symptoms are my biggest problem ..It feels like it has cement in it ..It makes me unsteady, dizzy, and just unbearable to deal with ..

My breathing is labored too, and my heart beats feel heavy and frightening .. :'(

I wish that you will feel better as time passes ..

Do you get any symptoms that intensify prior to taking your dose, or after?

Thinking of you .. :smitten:

Love, Anu

[9d...]
The problem is there is no rhyme or reason to anything.  Some days i wake up feeling good amd confident only to have it fall apart.  Other days i wake up feeling like garbage and it ends up a good day.  sometimes it feels like the dose helps and then others it seems like it makes things worse especially head and breathing stuff.  i am afraid of what lies in wait.  im tired of fear and not knowing what to expect.

Indeed I have found some relief today! It's about time too haha. It's days like this that keep me going as it proves I must be healing. I know it's just a wave/window but it's okay :)  Hope you are Fantastic!!!

:smitten:

Fonz

This is wonderful to hear Fonz ..:)

Great news .. And it is also wonderful to see your positive attitude , in the face of this adversity..

It is contagious .. Keep it up ..  :smitten:

Love , Anu

[9d...]

Been having a better week driving the car and feeling more calm doing that.  Unfortunately the weird feelings have transformed to stores with fluorescent lighting.  It makes me feel unsteady and afraid of passing out which definitely brings on HURRY THE HELL UP AND GET OUT mode.

Just another day in the life of a benzo addict...

Rico, you are not a benzo addict ..You and all of us in this situation, were put there due to Iatrogenic ignorance. We did not choose this ..

So please be gentle with yourself ..We have to fight this insidious drug and win ..

Thinking of you, with warm thoughts and prayers.

Love, Anu :smitten:

I don't do it often but I had to google "Iatrogenic",  ; :laugh:  Turns out it's the best word ever! I shall add it to my library.

I'll admit I have called my self a Benzo addict in the past, but more less a victim, not by choice.

I had tons of heart issues none of them will kill me and I still have the fear of a heartattack. Its benzo withdrawl and I still am trying to shake this fear. I take bystolic and have for 3years with no side effects.  I have had several test and all came vack fine. Its just hard to convince myself I will be ok.

[9d...]

Made my first cut in a long time Friday night.  Struggled in the car with my breathing a couple times as i was nearing the next dose.  I wish i could fine some safe distraction techniques that would work in the car.  music sometimes helps but most time it irritates me.  felt a bit off at home at times yesterday as well...luckily there is always some dishes to do or put away or laundry to get my mind off.  or a football game.  slept ok last night except waking up from 1230-130 with a bit of a pounding heart...again im thankful for smartphones because i was able to read some sports stories to change my focus. 

hope you all had a peaceful rest

nick

Made my first cut in a long time Friday night.  Struggled in the car with my breathing a couple times as i was nearing the next dose.  I wish i could fine some safe distraction techniques that would work in the car.  music sometimes helps but most time it irritates me.  felt a bit off at home at times yesterday as well...luckily there is always some dishes to do or put away or laundry to get my mind off.  or a football game.  slept ok last night except waking up from 1230-130 with a bit of a pounding heart...again im thankful for smartphones because i was able to read some sports stories to change my focus. 

hope you all had a peaceful rest

nick

Hey Nick… just catching up on your thread…have had some things going on at home so haven't been logged on for a couple of days.  Sounds like you're dealing pretty well.  The breathing stuff was going on before the cut, right?  Did you make just a small cut? 

Fluorescent lights are annoying during w/d…pounding heart, too.  I had both issues and they're gone, have been for awhile.  It gets better and it's worth this fight. 

Work with it, not against it.  It helps to understand why these symptoms occur…all connected to the central nervous system.

Challis

[9d...]
Yea Challis just a small cut and ive had the breathing issues since the beginning of benzos.  always worse in closed quarter type situations.  im just trying to take the mindset of "letting" it happen.  eventually it goes away.  no need feeding the beast although that is hard to do at times. distraction has to be my best friend.

Yes to the distraction…the more the better unless it's stressful in any way.  Light, no-brainer entertainment. 

Try to see every hour as a step closer to the goal. 

Fighting it makes things worse. 

If you're on Facebook, Pet Rescue Saga is a great spatial/block game.  I played one online called Ancient Jewels that was much simpler.  Time really flies...