Mals success 1 year later

[...]

Thanks SDM!!! I am doing really good and living life but I did get a pretty good hit at 18 months off and it lasted a couple of weeks.  Since that hit my physical symptoms are gone and for about a week my emotions were at an all time high!!  Totally over emotional!!!  I appear to be good again.  Wouldn't it be nice if 19 months would be the mark of the end of a long journey.  Hoping everyone is moving along and don't ever give up hope!!

mal

Hi Marie Ann, :hug:

I was thinking about this whole process. We do heal,  I have no doubt in my mind.  I think you healed,  as I did, and many others. Yet, as this healing course  can get uneasy at times and leave us a bit traumatized I never rule out setbacks that might come along my way. Honestly I truly hope it wouldn’t happen, but if setbacks should ever have the audacity to  knock on my door, I am already prepared! And so are you!  :muscle: :muscle:

We have passed hell and have already won!  :thumbsup:  We have proven to ourselves and to the benzo beast how powerful we are.  :boxer:

Any setback, as much as it might be discouraging,  is so minuscule, insignificant and a temporary event that comes to tease us, like any  defeated opponent might do. We have conquered that hill marked it with the  victory sign- it is rightfully ours!!!  :thumbsup:

Always remember that!!! :thumbsup:

Shelly

:smitten:

Yes I agree with everything you said!!  So true and you are absolutely right!!  I wish you continued success on this journey that we have taken part in.  I am feeling really good and yes we made it and will continue to move forward!!

Mary Anne