Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

Last night I slept all night again. Sleep is becoming such a beautiful thing and I continue to feel wonderful like my old self before I ever took a benzo!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

Last night I slept all night again. Sleep is becoming such a beautiful thing and I continue to feel wonderful like my old self before I ever took a benzo!!

Smashing.....I know the feeling, well done. :)

Laughing really hard this morning at sillyness. (My bodyguard hard a** friend screeching the lyrics to "I Wear My Sunglasses At Night"). hahaha

I just read all of these wonderful positive posts. I'm so happy for everyone....Keep up the great work!

Today I was out of my house from 10:00 AM- until 4:00 PM like the old me!

I made it to work on time and actually taught one of my coworkers a shortcut that he called "brilliant." Yay! It's so good for me to feel useful!

I've had all three meals delivered to me in bed. Thank you, husband! Because today I've been down for the count.

went with my mam last night to watch Birdman....

then we had a mam-daughter chat /those i never had before, it was very f* up

relation with her in my teens era/

she told to me that i was too good for him

and that he does not deserve me...

well i don't trust my perception on things anymore,

but when it came from her i REALLY believed it....

v

I got free kinda used but clean Vans shoes! Black and purple checkerboard...not really my style, but free is free!

I reclined on a pier in the breezy sunny weather and listened to the tinkling of sailboat lines. It was pleasant and I relaxed into the moment...

I walked 2 long blocks to the doctor, got blood drawn and walked back to my SUV and felt fine (no anxiety, nothing. I had to use my cane to help with balance stuff...but still! I haven't walked that long in a while!  :smitten:

Doc's office called and said all my lab tests were normal, even the Lyme.  I was so afraid I had chronic Lyme, since I had it two summers ago and didn't take all the antibiotic.  I didn't think it would go away on its own.

Still housebound after Detox...but forced my self 10 minutes on the

treadmill.....nearly killed me.....hmm....nearly, cuz I'm still here. lol :laugh:

my sis in law sent me just now link to new madonnas song...

super...

ghosttown....

p.s. sounds like a nickname for my depression and derealisation :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

so i found just now 8:10 am

that i will be traveling to Amsterdam may 1-5 :smitten:

http://www.wholesale7.net/images/201408/goods_img/146786_P_1407640253311.jpg

[5a...]
Amsterdam - That sounds like fun!  Bring a wrap if you decide to wear that dress.  It's still pretty cool in May.

Amsterdam - That sounds like fun!  Bring a wrap if you decide to wear that dress.  It's still pretty cool in May.

i hope so :smitten:

I'm going there with my parents and their friends ...

http://unica-melrose.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/580631635cd38d7ae1851f9863a7eb7b.jpg

img_2572.jpg

http://unica-melrose.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/unnamed-1.jpg

Vasilisa: that dress is super duper cute!!!  8)

I got pants, underwear, perfume and a few other whatnots this morning/yesterday.

[5a...]
I went flying in a little (experimental) two-seater plane that belongs to a friend of mine.  I would never have done this a year ago during withdrawal.  My nerves would never have allowed it.  Healing happens!!    :D

I went flying in a little (experimental) two-seater plane that belongs to a friend of mine.  I would never have done this a year ago during withdrawal.  My nerves would never have allowed it.  Healing happens!!    :D

Wow, so cool b, what a great idea to test your nerves.....well done !  8)

I found this thread today, and read it all the way through!!! Now it's tagged...

For me? I recaged my tomato plants, because they are 6 FEET tall and have 15 tomatoes so far(that I can find)...I have them growing in 5 gallon buckets...i'm easily amused...

This is super cool!!!  :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [fa...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [Tr...]
    • [Da...]
    • [...]
    • [kn...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Ca...]
    • [Mr...]
    • [...]