Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Carita

Thank You, I try to take care of my BB as much as I can. The more encouragement, the better the recovery. We all can use some words to keep us going forward with a smile.    :)

Wish you all the best with your tapers and withdraws.    :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you.    :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Rocket,

You're such a wonderful friend.i appreciate all your support here.since i first wrote in this forum i've got hope and motivation to taper X.and since then i've been successful.i'm doing well with my last and low dosage  :) hope every BB the same .

Thank you so kindly,

Saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

It's very nice to see that I can help you and many other BB with some encouragement of words and knowledge. I enjoy this very much, it makes me happy and smile to be able to make others people smile. Life is too short to be angry and mad at the Pham Corporations. As a big Family, we need to help one another out of this mess that the Corporations started, meaning the production and distribution of this Crazy Little Drugs.

So keep the faith and help one another out, make them smile and give them reassurance that everyone does heal, and will in the future. Nothing is forever, so Please don't think that way at all. Positive attitudes and positive thoughts will keep you going and will make your withdraws a little better to tolerate.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you and everyone of our BB.      :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket

I wish I felt better today...weaning off the xanax has made me more depressed even though we tried to soften the blow by upping the zoloft by 50mg/day. I am supposed to go back to the psychiatrist tomorrow...I don't know if they even help...they mostly just make me mad.  :tickedoff:

I feel like they don't really understand and sometimes have no idea what they are doing...I used to go to my GP for these meds but then when I wanted to wean, I thought I would go to someone who specializes in these meds and I must say I am not impressed.

I am a social worker and a very well informed social worker, and I think psychiatrists are ridiculous. Sorry just needed to vent about my frustration today.  :crazy:

Hello Sammi,

Sorry that you are not feeling better today. But just hang in there. I am living proof that you will get better. I have been off for about 14 months, and I do notice that I am getting better. It's been a long journey so far, and I know that there is more ahead of me, but much better today then I was when I first started.    :thumbsup:

I was like you when I found out that I had a problem with this crazy little pill, and the Doctor at prescribed it to me didn't even tell me about the addiction,  :tickedoff:  But I had to do this for myself and just needed to get my life back.

So my advice to you is, take one day at a time, try not to get upset at all, this ill bring out the sxs more. If you can, just go for a wonderful walk, and keep your mind occupied at all times. And you will be okay.

Godspeed to you.    :smitten:                :smitten:

Rocket

Hi friends,

Hope everyone is moving forward with healing. Wanted to say hi today and give you a personal update. I am just a few days away from being xanax free. The w/ d has been very difficult but I am hanging in using meditation, exercise and distraction for coping. Insomnia has come on strong...I long to sleep for a full night! I know it will eventually come.

Love and support to all,

Carita

meet your new member ,me. :D

Some people here I know from other forums,hello to all.

I was feeling ok this morning and it went down hill fast.

I have come to realize  that as bad as I have it,there are people who have it worse than me

and to them I hold you in the highest regard,I know what I'm going through and after reading about

people who have it so bad , makes me want to stop complaining so much.

Just want to say that this site is one if not the best site's  I have had the pleasure of joining.

Real honest to goodness people here,thank you people for being who you are.

JAy

I'm feeling pretty good today, despite a sinus infection  :(, looking forward to better days of course. I'm about to run out of Xanax and was just informed that I have to see the doctor to get a refill. I go to the clinic here because I don't have health insurance. The one in my city has just two doctors, one is mean, and the other creepy. I saw the mean one last time and vowed never to return again. He got upset with me because I told him I wanted to switch to something "less addictive" than Xanax. He said they are all addictive and that I need to take it like he said, 3 times a day every day. He was very rude about it. I didn't know a lot about other choices, and I was having a rough time in my life (that was 9 months ago) that rough time has since passed and I am now addicted. I'm getting off it now. Anyway, long story short, I have to travel to another town to see a different doctor to get them to write me a script for it. I need a doctor that is sympathetic with my wish to be off of medication, not someone who gets angry with me. Still, all in all, I'm feeling pretty good today.

He'll Carita,

I understand about you going to get off the Benzo.,stay tough, you can do this. And if you are not getting enough sleep, maybe you can try the Scottish Oatmeal to make you sleep.,natural Melatonin to make you sleep better.  Seen it on the Doctor Oz Show, so I did use it myself when I wasn't getting enough sleep. I was happy to find out about it, saved mi crazy brain from overloading.  :thumbsup:

Keep on walking.     

Godspeed to you.        :smitten:            :thumbsup:

Rocket

He'll jvbsr,

How are you doing today. I hope better. Just to let you know, everyone comes to this forum to talk, complain, help others, or to just say what is on their minds. That is okay, there is always someone here to help. So speak what ever ou feel, and no one is here to judge you at all.

So welcome to one of the greats in Benzo Help on the web.    :thumbsup: 

Godspeed to you.    :thumbsup:

Rocket

Thank you, I try not to complain , but sometimes it's necessary,and having people who are going through the same ordeal

makes for a better understanding of what we are going through.

I am having a so so day, my worse sysmtom right now is dizziness and motor control problems.

I find it very hard to believe that my mind is telling me that what I feel is real, when in fact it is.

I know that if something bad was happening ,It would have happened by now.

Its a tough fight,because your enemy lives inside of you,has no rules and is relentless.

So how is everybody else?

Jay

Hello Jay,

I know what you are saying. It does get kind of crazy trying to handle the thoughts in our brains. Our brains seem to be testing us with all the sxs, and just throw them at us one by one. But we get stronger and just keep going forward to get to the point of 100%. It's there, but we have to wait for the future to give it to us. Time is on our side.    :thumbsup:

Keep going forward with a smile.      :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you

Rocket

Hello G and G,

I hope that you are doing better today. And did find the right Doctor for yourself too. It's hard these days to find a good Doctor with very good bed side manners. Sometimes the older Doctors just don't want to hear about anything any more. The new Doctors seem to have a better grip on Benzos, but not all of them do. It does take some shopping around to find the proper Doctor with the knowledge of Benzos.

But just hang in there, and try to get the program that will help you best. Keep going forward with a smile.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you,        :smitten:

Rocket

:smitten:                  :smitten:                  :smitten:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

For all the wonderful women that are going threw withdraws on this Beautiful Day, I and all the BB, are thinking of you, and want you to have a great wonderful Day with your Families and Your Loved Ones.

:smitten:                    :smitten:

Godspeed to you all.            :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Jay,

I know what you are saying. It does get kind of crazy trying to handle the thoughts in our brains. Our brains seem to be testing us with all the sxs, and just throw them at us one by one. But we get stronger and just keep going forward to get to the point of 100%. It's there, but we have to wait for the future to give it to us. Time is on our side.    :thumbsup:

Keep going forward with a smile.      :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you

Rocket

Thank You,

Jay

hello everyone!. I was reading your comments from a long tome ago. Sorry i dont write too much, but my english isnt good at all.

Just a quick question i would love to be añswered

¿¿ Is XANAX the most potent benzo?

'

cheers,

S.

Hello Southern,

Hope that you are doing well today. And it's okay that your English isn't great, and it doesn't matter what country you are from, or what color you are. We are all here to give support or ask for it from our BB. So just smile and ask anything that you need too.

My opinion about Xanax, and from what I have read, I do believe that Xanax is the strongish of them all. But in general, Benzos are very bad for anyone, unless a Doctor watches over the people that he has given them too. Most of the time, they don't,  :tickedoff:

But stay focus and go forward with a smile.    :smitten:      :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you,      :thumbsup:

Rocket

Hello G and G,

I hope that you are doing better today. And did find the right Doctor for yourself too. It's hard these days to find a good Doctor with very good bed side manners. Sometimes the older Doctors just don't want to hear about anything any more. The new Doctors seem to have a better grip on Benzos, but not all of them do. It does take some shopping around to find the proper Doctor with the knowledge of Benzos.

But just hang in there, and try to get the program that will help you best. Keep going forward with a smile.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you,        :smitten:

Rocket

Thank you! I have found a doctor that I like. I'm going to see her on Wednesday. She used to be in the city I live in but they transferred her 45 minutes away from me. I am making the drive to see her :)

Second night of C/T done, I actually got some sleep, but the dreams were crazy, but less intense than the first night.

Hello G and G,

I am very happy for you that you have found a Doctor that will treat you and does know what goes on in the mind of us BB. The drive might be long, but you have to do what is right for you.  :thumbsup:

Keep us informed on your progress and how the Doctor tends on treating you too. Stay with your program, and we are here for you to help you out.    :smitten:

Godspeed to you,      :smitten:

Rocket

Hello everyone!

This is day # 19 of my tapering from 4 mg of Xanax.

I am down to 1.5 mg Xanax divided by 4 and taken every 6 hours.

It has been suggested that I am tapering too quickly but so far so good.

Jogging 4 miles per day, eating well, and sleeping better than ever.

I am looking forward to my Valium crossover and then my Valium taper.

I have my moments but so far not bad at all.

I must be blessed but I am aware that a fast taper could catch up to me.

Good luck to all and thanks to all of you at BB (you are the greatest)!

Hello Switchjohnny,

Wish you the best with your C/T, I too went C/T about a year ago. For me, it was just crazy, but I just soldiered up, and just dealt with what the crazy little pill threw my way. Still have some symptoms, but not as bad as the first few months.

Stay the course and you will reap the benefits.      :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you,      :thumbsup:

Rocket

Hello Switchjohnny,

Wish you the best with your C/T, I too went C/T about a year ago. For me, it was just crazy, but I just soldiered up, and just dealt with what the crazy little pill threw my way. Still have some symptoms, but not as bad as the first few months.

Stay the course and you will reap the benefits.      :thumbsup:

Thanks for the inspiration, it sounds like you had a similar situation to mine, what kind of symptoms are you still feeling a year out?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Mo...]
    • [da...]
    • [jo...]
    • [El...]
    • [jo...]
    • [Ab...]
    • [Av...]
    • [mc...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [Ki...]
    • [Ne...]