Important Survey - Please Participate ×

can't believe but it's over

[pr...]

I just read this story again and i have tears of gratitude because it is stories like this that really do give me solid hope and with hope, anything is possible.

If only all successes would post as these can be read so many, many times, these stories are all we need to get through this when all else seems lost.

Very grateful and very, very happy for you.

Thank you.

Oscar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  Everyone,

My story started 4 years ago when I  got tolerance withdrawal from Klonopin after 15 years of low dose (which I thought safe)

After many months of  - What's wrong with me - my doc literally CT-ed me from Klonopin and all hell broke loose. After a few months I reinstated on a low dose of diazepam but the damage has been done already.

I have had every nasty symptoms either physical and mental, from crippling depression to panic attacks agoraphobia , nerve pains etc.

It was so bad my marriage almost ended because of it. I was so miserable I couldn't work for two years.

The good news is after more than 3 years my last dose I'm healed..I sleep well, working, enjoying my life without anxiety.

Please don't get discouraged if your wd last long it will end eventually.

Do you feel that you have experienced any long term cognitive deficits? I fear that my memory is shot forever. I do things, like make coffee, or put food on my plate, and then am surprised to see that it's there. This scares me.