What Do I do About Stomach and Digestive Issues ?

Cedar

Thanks for the confirmation.  Now I am looking for foods that will help me keep weight on and not rev up symptoms -- I guess bananas, eggs and I will give almond milk a try.

Thanks

That works really well. Vanilla Almond milk is really good.  :)

I agree with Cedar.  Cow's milk is meant for a baby cow.  Although, I do like cheese.  ::)  Anyway, I don't drink much milk.  My mother sayes it gives her gas.  The gurgling spasms in my stomach went away almost completely.  Now I have rashes popping up.  It's just one thing after another.  I suppose since it's like that, it is best to take the mind off the bad things and find good things that take the mind off the bad.  It's the only way, or I would just keep dwelling in all of my problems endlessly until I meet my maker.  I want to enjoy my life without worrying about everything.  I am trying to do that.

Yes, you have to enjoy your life and not make yourself crazy.  But, if you find things that work to help with digestive issues, skin, joints, etc. it helps to make life even more enjoyable.  Feeling good is a beautiful thing.

Skin issues like rashes can be caused by gluten too.  You never know, it may be worth a try.  Just got back from a gluten free expo so it's heavily on my mind anyway.  :)

Yes, you have to enjoy your life and not make yourself crazy.  But, if you find things that work to help with digestive issues, skin, joints, etc. it helps to make life even more enjoyable.  Feeling good is a beautiful thing.

Skin issues like rashes can be caused by gluten too.  You never know, it may be worth a try.  Just got back from a gluten free expo so it's heavily on my mind anyway.  :)

C,tree you are very great , thanks for all your help , I also drink milk and  my stomach bloated every day after first meal , also  oat meal, i loved , but i think is something wrong  with that too .

Love  Erika

I've been tapering from Klonopin for the past 9 months with 4-5 months yet to go and have always had a bloated feeling and usually wake up with this bloated feeling accompanied with nausea. Recently I had severe nausea and bloating, gas, constipation, etc.    Maalox helped with the nausea.  Also crystallized ginger helps.  I've had some luck for the bloating with Gas X.  Magnesium citrate seems to work well for constipation. 

It seems to have a mind of its' own and it comes and goes for no reason. Seems unrelated to what I eat.  Good luck. I think that this is one of the more difficult symptoms of my withdrawal.  I used to chase symptoms before I realized that this is just WD.  I have had 2 gastric endoscopies and colonoscopies, all negative.  Now I just write it off as WD garbage and try to get through it.  There is an end to this eventually.

I wish you well in the hell we are going through.  DK

Thank you for posting this.  It is exactly what I needed to hear.