Important Survey - Please Participate ×

request for a titration schedule please

[Mi...]

Hi,

The 240ml cylinder is rather large, but the 120ml cylinder should be fine. Before drawing up the plan, I will need to know the size of the marked increments on the cylinder.

Hi Michael,

Here's your schedule: http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-michael35209-2009-12-13.html

Copy the following code to your signature (in your profile):

[url=http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-michael35209-2009-12-13.html][u]My Titration Schedule[/u][/url].

I decided upon a schedule that uses just 100ml of your cylinder, as the progress of cuts is more predictable (1ml per day). Of course, you could have dome this yourself, but a printed schedule means that you won't misremember your dose and slip up. ;) Don't forget to print off the schedule, in case your computer or site is down when you need it.

Each day, create 100ml of liquid, but drinkjust the amount indicated by the schedule.

Good luck.

Ive been titration for several days to get the practice when I start the real titration tomorrow.

I found that putting a teaspoon of water in a glass and then putting in the pill, that the pill disolves really good.

Then, I add the milk and teaspoon of of my klonopin water to my 100ml. It seems to mix up very well.

My question is: Is this ok to mix a little water with the milk? It just seems to mix alot better then crushing the pill.

Thanks so much,

Michael

Ive been titration for several days to get the practice when I start the real titration tomorrow.

I found that putting a teaspoon of water in a glass and then putting in the pill, that the pill disolves really good.

Then, I add the milk and teaspoon of of my klonopin water to my 100ml. It seems to mix up very well.

My question is: Is this ok to mix a little water with the milk? It just seems to mix alot better then crushing the pill.

Thanks so much,

Michael

That's fine to use a little water, some people use all water instead of milk. The only reason we suggest milk is that the powder adheres to the fat in the milk giving a better dispersion compared to water.

Good luck with your taper!

T2 :smitten:

Ive got a question about tapering percentages.

Ive read that you shouldnt go above 10% in a two week span tapering.

My schedule, I would be at 13.3 % at two weeks.

If I were to hold for a few days now and then, would this bring the % down just a bit.

Colin made me a great schedule. I just want to make sure I go slow enough.

Thanks,

Michael

Ive got a question about tapering percentages.

Ive read that you shouldnt go above 10% in a two week span tapering.

My schedule, I would be at 13.3 % at two weeks.

If I were to hold for a few days now and then, would this bring the % down just a bit.

Colin made me a great schedule. I just want to make sure I go slow enough.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael,

Ten percent over 10 days is the norm. I dont' know anything about not going more than 10% over two weeks? You can adjust your tapering anyway you want. I got to a point where I would only titrate 1/4ml a day during my thyroid problems. If you hold a few days now and then would bring the percentage down. Just make sure you write it down is my only suggestion.

T2 :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Michael, to be more precise, 10% cut every two weeks is often what is suggested as a starting point if the member in question has no taper history upon which to base their withdrawal plan. Of course, the taper rate should be adjusted to how you react.

We usually suggest that people try to keep individual cuts to no more than about 10%, but some people can tolerate larger cuts. Additionally, people tend to better tolerate frequent smaller cuts over larger less frequent cuts - this is why we developed our titration method. Most people following one of our titration schedules are making tiny cuts every day or two. These tiny cuts every 1-2 days days still add up (for most people) to about 10% cut every 7-14 days.

• 1 month later...

Its Feb 13th and things have been up and down.

Ive had some really nice days and some really bad days.

This last week has been pretty rough. Im holding at .290 klonopin for several days until symptoms ease up.

I have a positive attitude about getting of this junk, however, it does get hard at times.

Thank all of you so much for the support and knowledge how to get off this junk.

God Bless,

Michael