Very very short-termer healed at 13 1/2 months

[An...]

angel i can't thank you enough for explaining how that was for you.  it really helped me.  i read before on success stories that i will just know.

thank you so much for following up on me.  it is such a lonely process.  i can't tell you enough how happy i am for you.

can you even believe what this proces is like?  unbelievable.  i know it will will make me a better person. 

i love you angel.  filled with love for you right now.  xoxo

• 4 years later...

Thanks so much for your story!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm continually amazed at the depth of suffering these drugs cause, even taking them for a short time. It's scary.

Have a very fun life!!! You deserve it!!!

• 5 months later...
Thank you for sharing you story i have been on 3 types of benzo at the same time...i am 4 months out and i still have this fear and sometimes my heart starts racing but i feel better more as weeks passes by...

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Angel

Congratulations on your progress. I am also travelled from home in the UK (to the USA for work). I am 4 months clean after longterm use. As I have posted, I am not out of the woods by any stretch- but the initial severe levels of fear and panic are reduced. I am more in control. Like you, my mornings are the  worst.

One of the delusions I have been plagued by is that if I (and my family) just 'go home to the UK' it will all be better. My family certainly do not agree with this! I know rationally that this is not the case but the persistence of this idea is incredible. I think its because in early withdrawal I am in 'fight or flight' mode and  looking for any possible quick 'out' from these horrible feelings. I am so glad to have found Benzobuddies.

Thanks for your post