Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Need a titration schedule please

[st...]

I want to start titrating my Klonopin.  I started at 1.5 mg a day and have been dry cutting.  I'm currently at 0.875 mg per day: One and three quarters 0.5mg tablets.  I take it 3 times a day so will initially titrate one tablet and take 1/4 tablet with each of my three daily doses.  I have a 100 mL cylinder with 1 mL markings.  Ready to start as soon as someone can do the schedule.  Would like to reduce at 1% a day. 

Thanks,

Steve

I want to start titrating my Klonopin.  I started at 1.5 mg a day and have been dry cutting.  I'm currently at 0.875 mg per day: One and three quarters 0.5mg tablets.  I take it 3 times a day so will initially titrate one tablet and take 1/4 tablet with each of my three daily doses.  I have a 100 mL cylinder with 1 mL markings.   Ready to start as soon as someone can do the schedule.   Would like to reduce at 1% a day. 

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Colin will have this for you in a day or two. Good luck and happy titrating!! :smitten:

Glad to see you are moving forward Steve.  The titrating should work well for you.  Keep the positive attitude and desire to get off the benzos.  You will do great  :thumbsup:

Keith

Colin.  Just a nudge reminder that I would like a titration schedule.  I'm all ready with the equipment so the start date can be the same day the schedule is ready or the following day.  I think all the info needed is in my first post on this thread.  Thanks!

Steve

Hi,

Here's your schedule: http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-stevenator-2008-11-12.html

Please add the following code to your signature:

[url=http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-stevenator-2008-11-12.html][u]My Titration Schedule[/u][/url].

The way the system works is that you titrate one whole pill. So, you take one whole pill (untitrated, and split up how wish over the day), and you titrate one whole pill. Make up 100ml with a whole pill, but drink just 73ml from 100ml. Since 75ml would represent three-quarters of a pill (making up a total dose of 1.75 pills for the whole day with your other pill - your present dose), 73ml from 100ml represents your first cut to your dose.

Each day, make up 100ml of liquid (with one whole pill) and drink the amount indicated, and a whole untitrated pill too. Just follow the schedule.

It is very late for me, but others should be able to help if you any questions.