anxiety after detox

[d9...]

Lizzy I know its really hard to believe that all this is temporary but it is...countless people have been thru this...just trust those of us who are a little farther ahead of you...trust me...I would never lie to you...is this easy? no way but its doable with support and acceptance. Remember not to over do it now...that's really important imo..I have a very knowledgeable friend in the UK...this is what she advises. xoxo

I'm up till 5 am my time...I'm all backwards lol I'm all yours until then...theres nothing more important to me right now than you.

[d9...]

Colleen are you crazy woman cant believe you are up till that time when r u going to bed?  Yes yesterday i went out all day lunch shopping etc and then cooked and cleaned and ive only been home 6 days at that point then today i felt like well you know what.  May have to take it easy tomorrow already have the hair planned to be done though its dreadful after that hospital experience.

your are backwards today you should come here its already Wednesday night haha we are so advanced. hehehe

Lizzy

lol...you crack me up with your sense of humor. Staying up like that suits me now...will probably switch around soon...my mom sustained a brain injury last Oct...shes been in hospital all this time back in Fl..my cousin has been visiting her but she gets out next week and my cousin is flying with her back here. Its my turn now to take care of her...shes still a little wacky but has come a long way...she was in a coma and inubated for awhile so if she can heal we can to 4 sure. xo

if you dont start taking it easier well have to put you in the naughty corner lol

[d9...]

ahahahaha the naughty corner so you saw that did you.  Was so wild over there so much drama hey.

lol at me im so funny imagine putting all of them in the corner Im thinking thats not a good idea anymore.  anyway moving on your poor mum aaawww she is amazing to survive that.  We must get the book called the brain that heals itself or something like that its very powerful um i think its called neuroplasticity or something like that. 

anyway wish you were nearby you could come slap some sense into me oh and cook me some dinner its wednesday night.  I saw you posted somewhere about the shows you like all my faves there i didnt see you mention any of the real housewives stuff though and i do agree with you that toddlers and tiara crap they just brought the show to australia a while ago now really and there were so many protestors was ridiculous.

Lizzyxx

Hi Lizzy...wouldn't that be a sight all the buddies in a corner lol better than my MMA lol. I would be happy to cook for you...what do you eat over there? lol besides shrimp on the barby, I used to watch Americas Next Top Model with my daughter...about 5 years ago they went to Australia...so interesting, they had a challenge to talk to people in the street using Aussie slang...so funny, can only remember lippy? is that right?

I could never you slap you around but I could put you in the corner...or like Catholic school have you write 100 times I will recover, this is not permanent its wd. Yes I like that idea.

Yea my poor mom...she has encephalitis...they say it takes 1-2 years to get better. Poor thing...my daughter loves her grandma so much...I hope she handles the situation ok.

Yea Toddlers and Tiaras...terrible. Oh I like the house wives too esp Orange County and New Jersey...lol just didn't want to list too many. I'm also into Celebrity Apprentice now...lots of drama there lol. Gonna go to bed soon but I hope you have a better day. xoxoxoxo

[d9...]

hey Colleen

how r u my sweet friend.  Isnt it funny how we are drawn like minded people even on a forum you kind of feel like you know certain people weird hey.  ok What do we eat its different but similiar I lived in the states for a few years so I know how you guys eat.  We eat lots of meat and chicken and lots of vegies and salads.  Heaps of fruit.  We have got hardly any takeaways as such you know how in america lots of fast foods not so much here at all.  I listed them on here somewhere the other day they are minimal of course mcdonalds etc are here.  Tonight for dinner Im making chicken kiev and salad.  Its quite a mixture of foods really.  No one does breakfast like Americans thats what i miss the most.

Oh i love the real housewives sshhh dont tell anyone they will see our level of entertainment is not that high lol.  Im loving revenge at the moment to are you watching that.  Wont tell you what else I like otherwise I will be banned from bb with some of my viewing. haha

Your mum is soooo lucky to come through that and your daughter will love spending time with her grandma and your mum will love it to and she will be able to heal a lot better with your love.

I have some news for you.  Im feeling soooo much better I cant believe how good I feel went and got the hair done today nice colour cut etc went shopping now its dinner time and well I just hope this is a taste of whats to come.  Whats doing with you today..

Lizzyxx

Hi Lizzy,

glad you had such a good day yesterday.  Yes it is a sign of what is to come.  I believe that.

love,

Sally