One_person's post 20 months from stopping benzo's

[on...]

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Thank you so much for updating and I wish you continued healing. Your story gives me hope that I'll feel better someday.

• 2 months later...

I hope my words help those who are going through withdrawal, as it is very hard to go through. I'm gonna write an update on how I am doing at 34 Months, post benzo's.

I'm doing wonderful, and I can think a lot more clearer, as I don't have the brain fog anymore, if I do its just a tiny bit. I can complete tasks faster now and its no longer frustrating. I'm learning how to cook very good and I'm learning quick too! My appitite is very good, emotionally I'm completely stable, and I can feel happiness (something I had trouble with during withdrawal). My social anxiety is a lot better. I'm a very happy individual, and I'm very happy I was able to stop these poisons, and even thoe withdrawal is very tough, its was very much worth it in the end. I hope everyone who is going through withdrawal, can keep their heads up, as even thoe withdrawal might not seem to go away, it does get a lot better, it just takes time, its been nearly 3 years since I stopped mine, and recently is when I started to really feel like my brain fog is going away and it feels like the cloud from that has lifted almost completely.

• 2 weeks later...