Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Depression

[Th...]

I was gone c/o to valium so i tried 1mg lastnite and  decided that i better stick with ativan. My question is i feel deeply depressed today and was wondering if taking that small amt one time could cause this because i havent felt depressed since the beginning of my taper?

Hello thegiftoflife.  When you took the 1mg of Valium last night, did you still take your ativan as well? 

I am not sure if 1 mg of Valium, which is equal to .1 mgs of Ativan, would be enough to know what kind of reaction you would have from it.  If the depression sticks around for awhile it may be a minor depressive episode that was about to come anyway.  If it is gone by tomorrow it 'may' have been due to the Valium.

Thanks Crono. Yes i still took ativan just eliminated .1 & substituded 1mgg valium and i didnt like the way it made me feel. You right maybe this is a depressive episode that i was gone have anyway! Man i hope it leaves soon