Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

And just like that weekend gown !

[Gr...]

[Gr...]

What a joy to be able to enjoy the weekends again I certainly feel blessed my prayers are for all those that are suffering. I promise you it gets better, if all possible try to get some fresh air,I wish I was able to do that earlier in my recovery, take care your fellow buddy.

IMG_0881.jpeg

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

[Gr...]

Another weekend has come gone each week continues to get better for me. I can see improvement from weekend to weekend even when I go into a wave they’re not near as long as they used to be very grateful for that and for the improvement I’ve made in 22 months tomorrow. 

IMG_0953.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, [[G...] said:

Another weekend has come gone each week continues to get better for me. I can see improvement from weekend to weekend even when I go into a wave they’re not near as long as they used to be very grateful for that and for the improvement I’ve made in 22 months tomorrow. 

IMG_0953.jpeg

I guess it's already today:) My congratulations! I so much like watching your progress🤩, even if some stubborn waves still come and go. May they leave you for good rather soon:balloon:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had a Wonderful weekend was able to work on rebuilding the relationship with my daughter and spending time with my granddaughter we were able to laugh about some old times which is very encouraging to me. She’s one of the few of my family of 57 that truly gets the sense of how devastating this medication can be. i’m just a few more days. I have 23 months behind me at times it seems like eternity but yet I can’t believe how quick it’s passed. I’m just gonna keep on enduring try to stay positive even though these last few months things really seem to ramped up at times, hoping this means the end is in sight. If not, just keep chugging on because life is sure better. It was 23 months ago despite the pain and suffering, wishing all my fellow buddies worldwide the best. 

IMG_1005.gif

• Love 1