Important Survey - Please Participate ×

CBD Vape.

[jo...]

Hi, has anyone here ever used CBD vape during withdrawl? just considering trying and wondering how risky it might be.

Thanks.

[Cr...]

I don't think the risk is in CBD as much as it is in the vape. The vape requires other ingredients to properly suspend and diffuse the CBD. There have been hospitalizations due to people having bad reactions to CBD vape pens, and it wasn't due go the CBD but the other ingredients.

If you get a vape from a trusted and reliable source, as opposed to local gas station, then it should be fine. While not as fast reacting as vapes, tinctures effects do have a quick onset. Gummies would be the slowest onset but probably last the longest.

If you haven't tried any CBD yet, be sure to start out with a small dose.

• Like 1

[jo...]
2 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

I don't think the risk is in CBD as much as it is in the vape. The vape requires other ingredients to properly suspend and diffuse the CBD. There have been hospitalizations due to people having bad reactions to CBD vape pens, and it wasn't due go the CBD but the other ingredients.

If you get a vape from a trusted and reliable source, as opposed to local gas station, then it should be fine. While not as fast reacting as vapes, tinctures effects do have a quick onset. Gummies would be the slowest onset but probably last the longest.

If you haven't tried any CBD yet, be sure to start out with a small dose.

Thanks!

[Cr...]

Before you dive into the world of CBD you may want to search that term on this site. There are quite a few threads from other members that tried it that you may find very usefuk.

• Like 1

[or...]
Posted (edited)

I use CBD edibles. I find them very useful for sleep. Charlotte's Web is a reputable source. I wouldn't vape but that's just me. Conventional wisdom is to start low and go slow with edibles. 

Edited by [or...]
  • Like 3

[Cr...]
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, [[o...] said:

I use CBD edibles. I find them very useful for sleep. Charlotte's Web is a reputable source. I wouldn't vape but that's just me. Start low and go slow. 

Same here. I use Charlotte's Web Calm gummies. CW Sleep is CBD + melatonin. CW Calm is CBD + Lemon Balm.

Lemon Balm supposedly acts on Gaba receptors (but not the same way/intensity as benzos) so this is something to keep in mind for anyone still tapering or in recovery. I am 13 years benzo free and have noticed no ill effects, although I don't use those gummies that often (3 small packs (18 gummies) a year).

Edited by [Cr...]
  • Like 1