Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Astelin Nasal Spray???

[Ga...]

[Ga...]

I have been having some pretty bad allergy headaches over the past seven days, and wondering if anyone has used Astelin Nasal Spray…it is non-steroidal!  I have allergic rhinitis and am allergic to oak trees, and here in Virginia we have lots of oak trees!  I live in a home with many oak trees, so guess I need to stay indoors for a while!!!!

GG

• 2 weeks later...
[Bl...]
On 21/05/2024 at 18:19, [[G...] said:

I have been having some pretty bad allergy headaches over the past seven days, and wondering if anyone has used Astelin Nasal Spray…it is non-steroidal!  I have allergic rhinitis and am allergic to oak trees, and here in Virginia we have lots of oak trees!  I live in a home with many oak trees, so guess I need to stay indoors for a while!!!!

GG

Plain saline nasal spray. Nasal rinses using a netti pot (Neil-Med) only distilled luke warm water.

[An...]
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

Plain saline nasal spray. Nasal rinses using a netti pot (Neil-Med) only distilled luke warm water.

I have a neti pot, but I find these a lot better, cheaper, and easier to use than a neti pot.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HQ91761/?coliid=I2DXY6P59JVXUB&colid=1J8USQFHA7Q8O&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it

image.thumb.png.593a31fa232cdc441aded2cc7d057fa3.png

Edited by [An...]
correct spelling