Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Post those pets! (Or the animals that own You)

[Cr...]

[Cr...]

Whether a loyal hound, a purring furball, or reclusive reptilian, I am sure a lot of comfort (and stress) comes from having these little companions by our sides.

I present to you my current foster cat. Found her in a baseball field parking lot deperately going from human to human trying to find food and comfort.

Not sure if she was abandoned, but she is very friendly. I assure you she is not being choked, she just cannot stop moving/purring in the presence of a human.

1000001651.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 11

[Ga...]

Bless you for rescuing her!  She looks grateful that someone loves her and takes care of her❤️

IMG_0046.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 6

[Ga...]
Posted (edited)

This is my beloved kitty Sierra, who was with us for 14 years before passing away December 27th, 2022🙏😢Oh, and that is part of her daddy lying next to her😜

Edited by [Ga...]
Added a sentence

[Cr...]
49 minutes ago, [[G...] said:

This is my beloved kitty Sierra, who was with us for 14 years before passing away December 27th, 2022🙏😢Oh, and that is part of her daddy lying next to her😜

She's got that sad tabby look to her face :'( she is a beauty. My cats are getting up their in age (8), but I keep telling myself that they will live into their 20s.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
[mo...]
Posted (edited)

64533025-A2C2-474C-B2CF-9F624D128F32.thumb.jpeg.2a0e2442823a33fa8264952ee4d71398.jpeg
Boo, the love of my life

IMG_0106.thumb.jpeg.bfeb29bd81f04d5cd1f6a1b27982d695.jpeg
kitty Kitty Lil Kitty

Edited by [mo...]
  • Like 1
  • Love 10

[or...]
Posted (edited)

My constant companion . . . the very spoiled Bianca. A rescue kitty.

bianca 55.jpg

Edited by [or...]
  • Like 1
  • Love 10

[Cr...]

Geez this thread took off all the sudden!

@[or...] such a sly grin she has. Almost like "you are not permitted to read right now hooman, love me instead"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

[or...]

Yeah, @[Cr...] she's like that! I think so many of us dote on our pets . . .thanks for starting this thread! She was undoubtedly thinking about that new bag of treats I'd just bought. 

• Like 1

[Cr...]
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, [[o...] said:

Yeah, @[Cr...] she's like that! I think so many of us dote on our pets . . .thanks for starting this thread! She was undoubtedly thinking about that new bag of treats I'd just bought. 

Don't get me started on treats! I have a very smart, but troublesome cat named Stella that gets into everything and learned how to open cupboards to find treat bags!

A positive update. Found out the foster cat is pregnant (probably why she sought out help), but still found a woman willing to adopt her anyway. She was adopted out yesterday. When her kittens are born I will post an update.

1480279490489.jpg

Edited by [Cr...]
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

[or...]

Here's a pic of my former cat, Sweet Cheeks, doing what she loved to do every time I forgot to close the bathroom door.

bad cat 151.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 7

[Cr...]
3 minutes ago, [[o...] said:

Here's a pic of my former cat, Sweet Cheeks, doing what she loved to do every time I forgot to close the bathroom door.

bad cat 151.jpg

Look at those toe beans and that guilty face that is displaying no remorse! ::)

[An...]
1 hour ago, [[o...] said:

bad cat 151.jpg

LMFAO! That is adorable😁🤣😁 . You said former. Did she die? How long did you have her? Beautiful cat btw....

spew laughing.gif

[or...]
28 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

@[or...]

Where is Annie? 

She belongs in this great thread.

Well, it just so happens she discovered the TP this a.m. AB ;)  Here's what I saw when I was heading into the bathroom.  At first it didn't register what it was but yep, a new discovery, oh boy :clap:I'm moving, so please forgive the "cluttered" look ;)

Also, I'll add another pic of her "helping" me pack.  At least I thought she was helping until I realize it was the giant marshmallow she wanted:

discoveringthetp.thumb.jpg.a9979ccaefd5a2fb8c17a21e00d37222.jpgIMG_20240602_055638504.thumb.jpg.ec1d8b941447fd2e14246f4bffdfa06f.jpg

• Love 5
  • Haha 2

[or...]
28 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

LOL @[or...]   😁🤣😁

image.thumb.png.ff61db661fdc13cd984c13b59f962aac.png

I didn't get a picture which would have totally convicted her which was a small piece of toilet paper hanging out her mouth 😉🤣

• Haha 5

[An...]
1 hour ago, [[o...] said:

I didn't get a picture which would have totally convicted her which was a small piece of toilet paper hanging out her mouth 😉🤣

LMFAO 🤣😁🤣

• Love 1

[or...]
Posted (edited)

@[An...] Sweet Cheeks is no longer with us, alas. She went over the Rainbow Bridge some years ago. Gone but never forgotten. She was another rescue kitty. I had her for 11 years.

Edited by [or...]

[or...]

I know seeing the "evidence" is probably hard in this pic, but wanted to share that I picked Annie up last evening to hug and mug her and she had a teenie piece of tape on her nose :2funny:  I couldn't just pull it off of course, so I'm hoping it will just come off on it's own by using a warm cloth on her until it does.  My annie loves the boxes I'm packing, especially the tape, argggg.  She is like the ocean, never turn my back on her, oregonlady :classic_love: PS she'll be 4 months old on the 14th :)

tapeevidenceonhernose.thumb.jpg.e27244916457a32cb2c3d8b998c19a16.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

[An...]
21 minutes ago, [[o...] said:

I know seeing the "evidence" is probably hard in this pic, but wanted to share that I picked Annie up last evening to hug and mug her and she had a teenie piece of tape on her nose :2funny:  I couldn't just pull it off of course, so I'm hoping it will just come off on it's own by using a warm cloth on her until it does.  My annie loves the boxes I'm packing, especially the tape, argggg.  She is like the ocean, never turn my back on her, oregonlady :classic_love: PS she'll be 4 months old on the 14th :)

tapeevidenceonhernose.thumb.jpg.e27244916457a32cb2c3d8b998c19a16.jpg

The tape is hard to see in the pic. Is this a clear tape like scotch?

• Like 1

[or...]
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

The tape is hard to see in the pic. Is this a clear tape like scotch?

it's clear yes, and right above her little black nose, stuck in her hair :wacko: stronger though, wider packing type ;)

Edited by [or...]

[Ct...]

@[or...], I can see the wide packing tape when I enlarge the photo. Anne is so cute, but you’re wise to not turn your back on her. Our first rescued greyhound loved to chew on anything plastic, especially ballpoint pens she found on tables. I soon learned to put all of that away in drawers.