Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Knackered's Minions of the Mind with Benzos

[kn...]

[kn...]

Wondering what's going on in your head these days?  Ever questioned your state of mind and thought about how it's changed since the whole Benzo thing started?  Why not check out @[kn...]'s new blog right here on the BB site.  Weigh in and comment on. Thanks for reading. 

[Kr...]
23 hours ago, [[k...] said:

Ever questioned your state of mind and thought about how it's changed since the whole Benzo thing started?

How are you feeling @[kn...]?

When will you be done tapering ?

Thanks for making everyone laugh. 🤣 

• Love 1

[kn...]

This has been a rough week. I’m on the down side of 4mgs in a taper that started @ 60 mgs of diazepam in the fall of ‘21.  I just cut 10% off of 4 last Sunday. Thanks for your nice comments. I’m glad you appreciate the blog. I’m trying to provide some relief for all of us. 

[wi...]

You have the patience of a saint.  Good job on your taper!  

I went too fast toward the end of my valium taper because I felt so horrible on it, but it has now left me protracted.  Looking forward to both of us healing.  You will be free some day of the taper and the drug.

xo

• Love 1

[kn...]

Thanks, indeed, for your kind acknowledgment. I hit the wall when I rushed down to 2 mg. Hung there for 5 mo. and finally gave up when I couldn’t stabilize and up dosed to 4. I hated to do it, but I couldn’t get out of bed or function at all. 

• Like 1