Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Cognitive Recovery

[Ma...]

The Cambridge article was a test after only 6 months with only 21 people. I believe it’s been fairly established in this community of 1,000’s upon 1,000’s (36 thousand success stories on just this site which represent a fraction of us) that not only 1.) It all comes back, and 2.) The timeline is generally 18-24 months-obviously for some much sooner.

Don’t worry yourself otherwise. It’s a waste of your limited energy-everything resolves!

lastly, I believe around 30 million prescriptions were given last year alone-and much more during the COVID lockdown. If people experience permanent cognitive decline there would be a severe outcry. There just would. Recently about 8 people went blind-out of a population of 341 million-because of OTC eye drops and it was all over the national news. 8 people.

A little perspective. Time and patience is all that is needed. We will ALL not only heal but will be operating on a much much higher level than we ever were on these nasty pills.

Edited by [Ma...]
  • Like 1

[Pa...]

@[...]

Yes, for 6 months it was hard to think straight and my short term memory was completely broke. When the time pass, it slowly came back now its back to normal. I just was on benzos for 3 months, but it still was enough for some damage. Hope i can help you.