Members-only Group  ·  430 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

New Members - Feel Free to Introduce Yourself Here

[Na...]

[Na...]

No requirement to do so, but if you'd like introduce yourself and tell us a bit of your story this is the place to do it. What drugs you took, how long, how you're doing now, etc.

Edited by [Na...]
  • Like 1

[Be...]

Hello, It's Becksblue here.  I used to get on the old forum and had a blog on there.  I took Xanax, Ambien, Lunesta, Restoril, and that's about it.  I took them at night at bedtime in a low dose, but when I got off them I basically did a C/T.  I only tapered for about a month and that was it.  I didn't know anything about microtapering.   I had interdose w/d for years and didn't even know it.  Then all hell broke loose.  I had the worst anxiety ever during interdose w/d.  After I got off completely, I lost my appetite and sense of thirst and it's still not come back.  I also got OAB then and I still have it.  I also have urinary incontinence now too because the benzo's ruined my bladder.  I'm in really bad shape now.  I also can barely walk now and I'm very weak.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am Liam. Everyone calls me Lee like my username. I have little interest discussing my experience but it is in my profile if you want to know some. I look forward to meeting you all.