Can You Relate? Symptoms.

[ne...]

Curious who can relate to these two symptoms-16 months off.

1. In the morning when I wake up my body gets extra strange with pressures and a lava like rush through my body/veins when I stand up. BP seems okay during this. All throughout the night I feel like I’m vibrating too.

2. Odd heart rhythms during sleep. I can feel my heartbeat in my head. Heart pounds and speeds up when I roll over. Occasional flutters/PVCs during the night but also during the day.

[Re...]
3 hours ago, [[n...] said:
Curious who can relate to these two symptoms-16 months off.

1. In the morning when I wake up my body gets extra strange with pressures and a lava like rush through my body/veins when I stand up. BP seems okay during this. All throughout the night I feel like I’m vibrating too.

2. Odd heart rhythms during sleep. I can feel my heartbeat in my head. Heart pounds and speeds up when I roll over. Occasional flutters/PVCs during the night but also during the day.

I am 19 months off and vibrate still internally but it is not as bad as it was and it is worse after eating, if someone massages my sore muscles, or in the middle of the night. And I have heart palps too but only in the middle of the night. They wake me up. I am 9+ months off of Seroquel given during benzo wd which complicated things so I consider myself 9 months off but wanted to give you the benzo timeline. I have spoken with so many people who have these symptoms. Are these your last to go?

[ma...]

I am close to 16 months too @[ne...] i have very much the same symtoms as you .Not the lava feeling but severe mental for a long time .