Left side body numbness and weekness

[aa...]

Hi I am 28 months off but the numbness in my head face neck hand and leg doesn't go at all. I see no improvement in this. No doctor can help. Why don't I see anyone here with this symptoms??? Am really fed up. I am most of the time on bed due to this. Any exercise or therapy overestimulates me. Is there anyone lik this?? 

[Re...]
On 13/04/2024 at 23:07, [[a...] said:

Hi I am 28 months off but the numbness in my head face neck hand and leg doesn't go at all. I see no improvement in this. No doctor can help. Why don't I see anyone here with this symptoms??? Am really fed up. I am most of the time on bed due to this. Any exercise or therapy overestimulates me. Is there anyone lik this?? 

@[aa...] There are plenty of people who recover between 24-36 months off from a wide variety of symptoms. You are certainly not alone.

[aa...]
4 hours ago, [[R...] said:

@[aa...] There are plenty of people who recover between 24-36 months off from a wide variety of symptoms. You are certainly not alone.

Hi rebbeca 

I feel everyday lik am having or had a stroke.i am lik this from 27 months.  I met so many doctors and had a mri etc they don't believe I had a stroke.  But I feel lik a stroke patient.  Irony is now Noone is taking me seriously.  Everyday is a lik a battle field where am oy being bombarded.  Am only the looser

[Re...]
5 hours ago, [[a...] said:

Hi rebbeca 

I feel everyday lik am having or had a stroke.i am lik this from 27 months.  I met so many doctors and had a mri etc they don't believe I had a stroke.  But I feel lik a stroke patient.  Irony is now Noone is taking me seriously.  Everyday is a lik a battle field where am oy being bombarded.  Am only the looser

I understand. You are not alone in this. Also, many people heal in the 24-36 month mark who have had longer recovery time than the general average 6-18 months. So you are still in that window and there is hope. If all of your tests are normal, that is good news and points to psych med withdrawal as the likely issue. Doctors will not meet your needs, most are not trained in this other than Dr. Josef Witt-Doerring or Dr. Mark Horowitz.

Edited by [Re...]
  • Like 1

[ma...]

Numbness is a common symptom. I, for one, have a problem with the right side of my body. Pain, pressure, daily morning numbness in the fingers of my hand.

• Like 1