Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Help quit benzodiazepines gidazepam (Diazepam)

[Fo...]

What's an SX based taper? Got it. Signs and symptoms, yeah? 

Edited by [Fo...]

[Br...]

@[Fo...] A symptom based taper means adjusting your taper if your symptoms become too difficult to manage or affect your ability to function in daily life.  Usually this means you would either hold longer between cuts and/or make smaller cuts.

• Like 1

[Fo...]

Yeah, got it thanks. 👍 

2 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

@[Fo...] A symptom based taper means adjusting your taper if your symptoms become too difficult to manage or affect your ability to function in daily life.  Usually this means you would either hold longer between cuts and/or make smaller cuts.

@[An...]We prescribe Gidazepam to everyone, especially now to calm the nerves. It was prescribed to me in 2011 for insomnia, but we don’t control it at all sale of benzodiazepines, it is a prescription drug but is sold freely in pharmacies Even if you buy a truck, I’m hooked on it In order to buy gidazepam, I don’t need to go to the doctor, just go to the pharmacy and that’s it.

13 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

I'm sorry but I don't think this is a good plan at all.  A 50% reduction is way too big.  As I mentioned above we generally suggest making cuts of no more than 5-10% every two weeks or longer.  It sounds like you're already experiencing withdrawal symptoms - this may be from tolerance withdrawal.  I believe it would be a kindness to your system to taper more cautiously.

I managed to remove 1/4 from the tablet, which is equal to 25%, from the noticeable symptoms today I noticed severe depression and bad mood.  I understand that in order to accurately measure 5 or 10%, I need scales, but I don’t have them. I’ll try 25% and see, I think that in 4 - 5 days it will show if I can decrease at this pace. It's just not real  without special equipment, divide evenly

1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

@[...] - a lot of members use a nail file to remove small amounts from the tablet.  

Thanks, I read about it here. Again, all this is approximately, I can’t press on the tablet with the same force every time, I’ll try now as I planned, if it’s very bad I’ll try with a nail file.

[Br...]

I just hope to see you make smaller cuts than either 50% or 25%.  In general, withdrawal symptoms will be less severe if you make smaller cuts and hold at least 2 weeks between cuts.

• Like 1

Hello, so today is the third day and in the morning I felt bad but tolerable, in my head I was doing some things like a fog and now I’m replaying in my head the feeling that I’m in a fog. And so sleep at night today . The most interesting thing is supposed to begin today, I think that I will just understand whether I can tolerate it. Or not. But we must take into account that during these three days I do not divide the tablet exactly, but by eye, and it crumbles. I cut it with a regular knife. And I add up 1/4 of the tablet in case I manage to get to that point. That's how I'm doing now.

I am very tired. In general, because of everything like this, I now feel like I have no motivation to do anything, I just want to lie in bed, but I forced myself to walk. By the way, I'm wondering if there are any chats in the manager Telegram, Viber or WhatsApp for support and communication, perhaps there are such? Share if you have it in a personal thank you. I just sometimes want to talk, the forum is cool, but they don’t always answer right away.