Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  447 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Battle fatigue

[Ma...]

[Ma...]

Going into month 18.

I’m just bone tired. Exhausted. Every morning I dig deep to get up, just try again and I’m weary 😥 

Finding some semblance of willpower, finding what is even possible for the day when you’re completely depleted is often impossible.

Yet here I/We go again as the greater world spins around you. Spins with the delight of the coming spring, the summer vacation plans; pickleball, cookouts, concerts in the park…

Here’s to the indelible human spirit that keeps us all going-against what seems like insurmountable odds. ❤️‍🩹 

Edited by [Ma...]
  • Like 4

[ma...]

But you sound usually so positive @[Ma...] .And you said you had been better a little while ago . Even had energy to spoil your dogs and make your house so clean . That require much energy. Maybe thats why you are exhausted now . Gone on overdrive . I know it was because you where restless inside . Are you calmer now ? So your body can notice its very tired . You did not sound depressed earlier . Have you got a flare up ?

love to you ❤️

[ma...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

But you sound usually so positive @[Ma...] .And you said you had been better a little while ago . Even had energy to spoil your dogs and make your house so clean . That require much energy. Maybe thats why you are exhausted now . Gone on overdrive . I know it was because you where restless inside . Are you calmer now ? So your body can notice its very tired . You did not sound depressed earlier . Have you got a flare up ?

love to you ❤️

1 minute ago, [[m...] said:

love to you ❤️

Which symptoms have eased up during 18 month @[Ma...] ?

[Ca...]

Very well written. I know the exhaustion, fatigue and energy depletion. I'm a wreck and feel sick all the time. Symptoms still thrashing me about, coming into my 8th year off Klonopin - 30 day rapid-detox from 6~8mg /day. First thing I saw on here was "Benzos are Soul-Crushers" and I did not know what it meant at the time but I do now, I can assure you! Then I'm dealing with getting off the ADs. Sweating, stimulation overload, insomnia, dry heaves and extreme lack of stamina, endurance, to where I couldn't stand in the shower long enough to wash my hair or make a sandwich, before passing out. I was taking 600mg /day Effexor XR which is at the upper limit. But the brain zaps started up like they did before few yrs back, went to the ER. They didn't know what it was, I sort of did. Now I know. And it's too much to handle atop the Benzo ordeal so I took a 150mg cap, hopefully ease my weary mind. 

[mo...]

You have every right to feel exhausted. This is back-breaking work. Pushed myself (as usual) to go grocery shopping with my husband this morning. Came home, sat on the couch and he told me he heard me snoring. Didn't know I snored. So many years of sleep deprivation...The next thing I was again aware of hating this "medicine man" for making my life so difficult now. It takes work to not hate.

• 2 weeks later...
[jo...]

June will be four years in hell for me. Sometimes I’m unsure if I’ve gotten worse or if I’m just exhausted from the non stop torment and pain 

• Like 1