Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  447 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

What are your "benzo flu" symptoms?

[mo...]

[mo...]

I'm 9.5 years off with no major windows but some better times.  For the last couple weeks I have felt like I may have b flu but wonder what the symptoms are.  I feel nausea, chills, extreme weakness and have to take deep breaths if I try to do too much.  I also feel shaky, achy, have hot flashes and feel very wiped out in general. Probably missing some but have foggy memory also.  Thanks for any input you may provide.

[Sc...]

Those are symptoms of neurotoxicity. I have muscle tension head neck and back.  11 years off.

• 2 weeks later...
[fe...]

Oh yeah flu is one of my worst symptoms. It typically comes with a spike in gi symptoms for me as well. Body aches and skin sensitivity that feels like I have a 103F fever, but no fever is registered on the thermometer. Fatigue, feeling freezing all the time. I'm in a setback right now that's 4 months going strong with that symptom set as a feature.

[Pl...]

I’m sorry you’re doing so bad mocksnell. I’m dealing with a lot of benzo flu symptoms too. It seems endless. But amidst the madness of no windows nor end in sight I send you my best wishes for some glimmers of your old self and even silver linings to the forever clouds.

Edited by [Pl...]