Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  448 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Food sensitivities and continued brain shocks and balance problems

[Pl...]

It will be 2 yrs off in July after a 3 yr micro slow taper. Out of the blue now massive increase in food sensitivities that result in sinus and respiratory problems. Anyone else? I’m sensitive to all grains, dairy, most citrus and pork. 
Also endless brain neurological issues. Just so tired of it all. 
TIA

Pluto girl

I am 11 years off and been on loads of drugs and had rapid tapers. I thought my symptoms were due to diet so i modified it and found no difference so went back to eating normally. Perhaps your food sensitivities have nothing to do with benzo withdrawal and related to something else.

I am EXACTLY like you.

I was doing ok at 5yrs off. Eating more foods and actually eating MSG now and again. Major setback from taking pepcid.

Its been 12 months since my setback and im 6yrs 4mos off now. . All my food sensitivities have returned . Can barely eat anything. I eat strictly red meat and sweet potatoes / or rice.

Drink only water or pure orange juice.

This is LOW HISTAMINE. Hopefully will go away in time . Before my setback i was drinking 4 coffees a day. Can a coke a day... now I can't whatsoever. Cant breath. Get breathless and my heart goes crazy. I always have nose congestion. Ear pressure. And im swaying left to right constantly. The dizziness is truley awful.

I cant eat gluten anymore. Nor have diary whatosever anymore.

Very grim situation

It all points to histamine. And there is a massive link between benzo wd and histamine. Truth will be revealed one day.  but be careful of antihistamines. Pepcid ruined me back into acute.

Hope you turn a corner soon.

Edited by [bw...]